Recent content by Daluteh

1. Daluteh

Pizza Slices

My wife does that with nachos so I follow you.
  2. Daluteh

Pizza Slices

I have two thoughts. 1) I don't look at the size of the slice when I'm grabbing, unless it's the last slice and I want "just a small one" 2) I can see your logic, but I would assume most people would start with the largest slice because they are most hungry at that point.
  3. Daluteh

TESTERS Congrats! You are Testing Wilson Dynapower Forged

Let's go guys! That's awesome. Very interested to hear your thoughts on these.
  4. Daluteh

Packing For a Month Long Golf Excursion

100% - I have seem him type enough that I'll bet the house that he's not turning his undies inside out for an extra days wear.
  5. Daluteh

Shot Scope X5 Watch

I am not, I just had to update a new course a week ago and it seemed to work just fine for me.
  6. Daluteh

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The 3rd set

Congrats guys! Way to kick off a Friday.
  7. Daluteh

It’s all about the clicks

Isn't that just how the internet works though, it's always all about the clicks. He's making some money from shorts, good for him it is what it is. If you're just doing that though I doubt you're in real competition with Rick Shiels or whomever else - just a guy doing his thing. The internet...
  8. Daluteh

What’s The Worst Weather You Have Played In?

I've also done the extreme's. low 30s and windy a few times. The first 12-13 holes from two weekends ago were multi layer rounds with hand warmers and heated vests for some. I've also played in the 90s with high humidity, those are some of the only times I would take a cart - walking that...
  9. Daluteh

WorldWide Golf Goes Off Course

This one is going to be great. I have many hours of travel today, so I'll be giving this a listen on the way south.
  10. Daluteh

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

I love getting caught up with these recaps. So great thank you!
  11. Daluteh

Hot Tubs - Are they worth it

Never owned one, but I had a friend growing up that did. We used it in all year round, as long as it wasn't super cold out but going from hot tub to snow back to hot tub was always a fun thing to do.
  12. Daluteh

Shrimp: tails or no tails

Yep, at least there's not a tail eating thing going on.
  13. Daluteh

Bag Boy ZTF Stand Bag

That's a great takeaway. It's so convenient, and a total no brainer to just use a Top Lok bag / cart combo.
  14. Daluteh

Packing For a Month Long Golf Excursion

While I agree, and I'm an undershirt wearer there are plenty that don't do them at all. It does just add another set of clothing you need to bring with.
  15. Daluteh

Callaway JAWS Raw Wedges

It is quite the difference going to real grass vs the yuck or mats. Great shots.
Back