Recent content by Damaikis

1. Damaikis

FS: THP Stuff

I've got a bunch of THP stuff that I don't use much anymore, and I figure a bunch of you guys here would give it better home than I do. I have 2 THP Daphne's headcovers (Tiger, Turtle) for $20 each shipped. I would love to send a bunch of the stuff together and will definitely give discounts...
  2. Damaikis

Bethpage State Park-The Black Course

Bethpage State Park in Farmingdale, New York is home to 5 golf courses, and I played the most famous of them, the Black Course, recently. Bethpage Black has been the host of two US Open Championships, The Barclays, and will host a PGA Championship and a Ryder Cup in the next 10 years. Being as...
  3. Damaikis

WGC-Bridgestone Invitational [Spoilers]

The guys on Tour are at Firestone Country Club this week for another WGC event. I've loved watching this tournament since I played the South Course last spring because it's always fun to watch those guys play the same course you did. When I played I shot 41 on the back from the tips, so I'll be...
  4. Damaikis

2013 Scottish Open [SPOILERS]

A solid tune-up tournament for the Open Championship next week over in Scotland. Just a couple of holes left in this one, and Phil is in the lead. Go Phil.
  5. Damaikis

Lyman Orchards Get Together

After getting a 9 hole sample of each course at Lyman Orchards at the New England THP Invitational, I've decided I want to go back for more. I plan to take a day one week in the end of July or beginning of August to go back up there and play both 18 hole courses in full. I just figured I'd put...
  6. Damaikis

Mensa

I've been doing a lot of reading and researching about Mensa lately and I think that I'm interested in attempting to join. I hope to take an admission test this summer, and based on the necessary qualifications and where my IQ falls, I will hopefully be successful. Are there any THPers out there...
  7. Damaikis

Memorial Tournament (Spoilers)

It's time again for Jack's tourney at one of my favorite courses they play on Tour every year. Muirfield Village is such a good course and is great for providing some back 9 drama on a Sunday afternoon. Some guy named Tiger Woods is coming back to defend his title and add his 6th win of the...
  8. Damaikis

Energy Drinks & Shots

As much as I hate subjecting my body to the chemicals, I needed to stay awake for the drive home tonight, so I tried one of the blue Monsters. Kind of gross.
  9. Damaikis

Energy Drinks & Shots

Me neither. Every time I go to a gas station or something I look. That wasn't very nice. Lol.
  10. Damaikis

Energy Drinks & Shots

That's too bad. I'd still like to try it sometime if I ever see it.
  11. Damaikis

Energy Drinks & Shots

I have yet to ever even see a can of Xyience ever. Is it sugar free?
  12. Damaikis

WTB/WTTF: LH Cleveland Classic 10.5* Head

I'm looking to obtain a LH Cleveland Classic 10.5* head. Ideally, I'd like to try to work out a trade, but send me what you have. Thanks.
  13. Damaikis

FS: LH Callaway Diablo Octane and SeeMore Si3

For sale today I have a LH Callaway Diablo Octane 10.5* driver and a SeeMore Si3 belly putter. First up is the driver. This driver is in fantastic condition (9/10) with little sole and face wear. The crown is in excellent condition also. The only slight blemish is a few small chips at the point...
  14. Damaikis

Thanks DawgDaddy and GolfDawg!

I know I mentioned this already but these guys deserve a thread too. For those of you that don't know, I was able to make it to the NC Tour Van stop this weekend, and it is all because of these two guys. Randy (DawgDaddy) was nice enough to come out of his way to pick me up on his way there just...
  15. Damaikis

FS/FT: LH Driver, Wedges, and Putters

For sale here I have some left-handed golf clubs. I have a Callaway driver, a few different wedges, and a couple of putters. First up is a 10* Callaway Big Bertha 460 driver with an Aldila NVS 65S shaft in it (bore through) and a Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Compound in black and white that is...
Back