Recent content by Darren K.

1. Darren K.

WTB: TaylorMade Spider Tour 35"

34" would also be acceptable. Please have a headcover. PM me and we can talk price.
  2. Darren K.

Anyone ever volunteer at a major? Give me some input.

I got a letter saying I got a spot at Oakmont next summer to work in the merchandise tent. My course pro told me it's a pain in the ass (merchandise tent specifically). I was really looking forward to doing it, but for $165 to "volunteer," if it's a miserable experience I might skip. Can anyone...
  3. Darren K.

WTB: Callaway Big Bertha 10.5* Regular Flex

Let me see some photos and name your price. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Darren K.

[WTS] Callaway Apex 4-AW w/Project X PXi 6.0

Excellent condition. Probably <20 rounds on them. Normal bag chatter and scratches on the face from cleaning/ball striking. Standard L/L/L Would like $600 shipped CONUS but willing to negotiate. Trade options would be J40 DPC or similar iron sets. Just let me know what you have. Sent...
  5. Darren K.

[WTB/WTTF] Bridgestone J40 DPC's - Prefer heads only

Really want a set of DPC's. Prefer 4-PW but any makeup will be considered. If you won't trade heads, stiff shafts are required. Have some near mint Apex's to trade, otherwise lets talk prices.
  6. Darren K.

WTS: 14'x4' Birdieball Putting Green

Bought this for my dad but turns out he ordered one of his own already. Paid $160, asking for that same $160 shipped CONUS. Open to any reasonable offer. Haven't even taken it out of the bag. Just removed it from the box. Includes 3 flags, pack of Birdieballs, and whatever else they throw in...
  7. Darren K.

Revolutionizing Alignment Rods

Came across this on another website today. The guy spent 4 years developing these. Comments from the owner suggested the MSRP will be lower than the $100 recommended to them earlier this year. Looking more like $40-$50. I think this could be a great idea. Really brings value by offering...
  8. Darren K.

Well THP, I did it.

Finally done. No more college living for this guy. Maybe now I can play some golf! Hail to Pitt! (I'm on the right)
  9. Darren K.

FS: Titleist 910f 3w, Cleveland Classic XL

Both stiff flex, both good condition, both come with headcovers. Small scratch on the crown of the driver. Don't let your dad hit your clubs, kids. Asking $70 shipped for the Classic. Feel free to PM other offers though! EDIT: Price drop on Classic XL. Take it away from me, please! 910f...
  10. Darren K.

Fix Me, King Kong!

First time out for the year and don't want to get bad habits grooved any further. Miss is still pull draws that can turn into hooks, and duck hooks with the driver. Hopefully this video works. There weren't too many open bays at the range today and the shade made this iffy. Basically I want...
  11. Darren K.

Juice Fast

Anyone ever done one? Recently watched the documentary Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead and decided to do one for 10 days. Bought a juicer and just made breakfast, lunch, and my "snack" for tomorrow, all consisting of nothing but fruit/vegetable juice. I plan on keeping this post updated as I go in...
  12. Darren K.

Epic Bunker Shot

Holing out a GoPro camera from a bunker. Pretty awesome.
  13. Darren K.

FS: TaylorMade RBZ Tour Driver - R Flex

Selling this for a friend. No trade interests. He's just trying to get rid of it. TaylorMade Rocketballz Tour driver at 10.5*. Stock regular flex Ozik shaft. Headcover and wrench included. Few small nicks on the back and some paint marks from tees off the toe. I'll clean it before I ship it to...
  14. Darren K.

FS/FT: Nike VR_Covert Tour Driver - Stiff

Comes with stock Kuro Kage Silver in S flex. Plays at standard 45". Head cover and wrench included. $250 shipped CONUS, or trade for Cleveland Classic XL with a B.Asha 4S (which can be had on RBG for $229 right now :alien2:for the record) Small ding on the back where it came in contact with...
  15. Darren K.

FS: Nike Method 003 34" with Super Stroke Ultra Slim 1.0

Kept this in great condition. No big nicks, dents, or scratches. Normal wear and tear is all. I'd give it a 9/10 condition, but you can judge yourself. Additional pictures available upon request. Includes head cover. Asking $110 shipped CONUS.
Back