Recent content by DataDude

1. DataDude

Your Top 5 All-Time TV Shows

Snap, forgot about Peaky Blinders. That’s definitely in my top 5.
  2. DataDude

Calling all shaft experts

Right from the horses mouth there!!!
  3. DataDude

Your Top 5 All-Time TV Shows

Breaking Bad The Office Seinfeld Mad Men Honestly maybe my favorite is Season 1 of West World but 2 episodes into season 2 I was like WTF and moved on so I am going to say Season 1 held separate from any subsequent episodes.
  4. DataDude

Cobra DARKSPEED Drivers Review

Went out again last night for a few holes at dusk and on the long par 4 closest to my house I hit one as far as I've ever hit one the first time I played it and then hit one further than I have ever hit one on that hole. Figuring out how to launch this a bit higher has been a game changer. The...
  5. DataDude

What accessory(ies) have you lost on the course?

Bought a Bushnell Wingman GPS Speaker with a magnet. Left it on the cart it’s 2nd round never to be seen again.
  6. DataDude

Judge this rough on a scale of Stop Whining to That's Full Sawgrass

That looks like the rough everywhere I play except that the grass around her is Ky Sensimila… err uh… bluegrass.
  7. DataDude

Masters viewership -no bueno

I'm sure viewership was down, not sure if it was 20%. Would be curious to see how many more hours were watched on the app this year verses last year. That said it's true, LIV Golf has basically screwed up pro golf. It ain't going back till one of the tours goes out of business.
  8. DataDude

The Liv Golf Rumor and News Thread

Was it? I thought LIV clearly had the PGA outgunned and the PGA was weak leading up to it. Also Augusta National is a course for it's horses and LIV has several horses and IMO a better stable of horses for this course, yet they really didn't do anything outside of Bryson and a couple guys...
  9. DataDude

Golf shorts: How short is too short?

7" is past his knees though
  10. DataDude

Golf shorts: How short is too short?

For me 7"-9" is perfect. 7" is a tad short and 9" is a tad long. I'm 6'0" and 240lb. Height makes a difference I think we have a hard time quantifying. 7" on someone 6'5" is going to be quiet different than 7" on someone 5'6".
  11. DataDude

They have 10 of the past 20 champs and you have to admit the guys they signed are built for this course and it's the least competitive major of the year. I think it's fair to say they underperformed expectations. The degree to which that's true is certainly debatable.
  12. DataDude

I think Rory cements LIV as the place people go when they want to wind down.
  13. DataDude

Do You Care Which Tees You Play?

I don’t care on bit. I’ll play any of them.
  14. DataDude

Tour Event The 2024 Masters Contest and Thread Sponsored by Cobra Golf

DJ looks like he hasn’t practiced in a couple years.
Back