Recent content by Dave66

1. D

What golf related items did Santa bring you?

Santa was kind: I got a Taylormade TP Red Ardmore Centre Shaft putter, a Garmin Approach G10 rangefinder and a new golf shirt. Since Xmas I have been hitting a demo set of Mizuno Forged irons ( 4 - GW ). I am really... really liking these irons, so it looks like a late gift to myself as I...
  2. D

Irons: Favorite Set of the Decade

I was only thinking about this the other day. It was your review and honest overall opinion of the Ping i20 irons that prompted me to get fitted and buy them when I did. I have only just taken them out of the bag to try something shinier but I was still hitting them well. Thank you James for...
  3. D

Mizuno JPX919 Irons

I have been given the chance to hit a full set of the Forged ( 4 - GW ) with True Temper 105 s300 shafts and have a few rounds under my belt now. I am seriously impressed with these clubs... I have posted 2 sub 80 rounds now which is way below my 16 handicap, being able to hit greens and have...
  4. D

Hi from the Land Down Under

Hey all, I live in NSW, Australia and am just getting back into golf after a motorbike accident sidelined me for a few years. This site has been a wealth of useful info and since reading way too many posts and reviews, I have recently added a RAZR Fit 9.5* driver, Callaway 60* forged wedge and...
Back