Recent content by David-G

1. David-G

Review OnCore Vero X1 Golf Balls

So all of the logos everywhere, but there is a controversy over someone getting a pic with a ball sleeve one of the players was actually using..... Hummmmm.....
  2. David-G

Single Plane Swing - Simplified Biomechanics?

Initially I got less distance and more accuracy. Year 2 I started to gain it back. But what I learned from watching Bryson, you can add as much power to it as you like and still retain that accuracy. I can swing out of my shoes now and still hit it in the fairway..
  3. David-G

Second year with Single Plane for me, after a decade of a more taught rotational swing. * I had the same issue. My grip is now 2 knuckles exposed to my view on left hand then right hand comes from underneath after you do the torso tilt back 13-17 degrees. This will give you a strong grip when...
  4. David-G

Tiger Woods in Car Crash

Next update - "Tiger Woods takes 20% ownership in Genesis company". I think it was a car failure that almost killed him and it will be a hushed large settlement!
  5. David-G

What driver release most intrigues you?

Also they said its slightly more forgiving. With the max out MOI on previous SIM, not sure how much more forgiving it could be and would it be $500 more forgiving? Also I don't care for the carbon bottom with my swing that will be damaged in a few rounds out.
  6. David-G

What driver release most intrigues you?

Wow, ok, I'll be the first, Taylormade SIM 2 Wanted to see the difference from SIM and vs RapidSpeed and TXG did not let me down. Looks like there is no reason for an upgrade in this cycle of updated drivers. My current SIM is almost identical in distance.
  7. David-G

SIM2 fairway woods conforming list

With the SIM Hybids on a 3 month back order from TM, why release a new one when the first SIM was a massive hit.
  8. David-G

..Start a Fight (About Golf)

"Bryson is the best golfer in History!"
  9. David-G

2021 weight loss and nutrition thread

I had the opposite experience, 2 years ago I decided golf was the game / activity I would do the rest of my life. I went from playing 2-4 times per year to once per week and went from cart to walking every course I was allowed too. Since making this life dedication, I might as well play to the...
  10. David-G

Stroke differential from your best and worst round in 2020?

32 strokes here - 117 at teh start of the year ( only played 2-3 rounds per year for a few years ) to playing weekly with 85 as the best.
  11. David-G

Matt from TXG can kill a golf ball and without the bulk of Bryson. As per above though, I think he has figured out how to put in the same foundation and minimalist aspects as Moe Norman and added muscle to add more speed. He's found out there might not be a limit to this combination and can...
  12. David-G

middle ground between GI and Players irons??

I think the mix sets are the way to go in this situation. 7-4 hollow body and the scoring irons in cavity backs. I went with this with the Cleveland UHX. A perfect balance for me so far.
  13. David-G

I believe he is going closer and closer to Moe's swing as he figures out quickly and with technology what Moe discovered over millions of golf balls. With the eliminating unneeded movements & left knee bend to reduce the rips from rotating to far to the left, allowing the face to stay square...
  14. David-G

Ball to reduce side spin

I would give the OnCore balls a try, they are designed to be less spin.
Back