Recent content by davis20

1. davis20

High School golf tryouts - is this expected?

You said what I was going to say. Individual sports need weekly "tryouts". Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  2. davis20

Isn't the internet the greatest thing in human history?

Pretty big fan of the wheel to be fair. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  3. davis20

The Cleveland Indians have changed their name…

Should have just with Cleveland mistake on the lake. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  4. davis20

Should caddies get a medal if their player wins?

Listen, race walkers get medals and they don't carry bags or read greens. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  5. davis20

I think they deserve a medal. They are a big part of the team. And if I'm wrong and the players don't need them then they should just use a push cart or carry their own clubs. Until then they do a lot for their player and deserve a medal. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  6. davis20

You clearly don't struggle with doing math under pressure like me hahaha. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  7. davis20

Interesting Concept for Private Courses

The "I'm better than you" comment was directed at the post that said members would be "horrified" to have the public play. Sounded more like it had to do with the public lack of country club demeanor and less about them being worried about tee times. I'm not at all opposed to private clubs and...
  8. davis20

Interesting Concept for Private Courses

Agreed. It's the, "I'm better than you because I make more money" that's off putting. Opening up a club occasionally, or on days it's closed to members shouldn't be horrifying to anyone. We've just done a great job of making golf in the US, especially the ability to play at nice courses a rich...
  9. davis20

Thought I'd Seen It All

George Jones had a great song along this lines. Titled "Wild Irish Rose". Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  10. davis20

2021 Ford Bronco

Generally a bad sign all around. :) Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  11. davis20

Turf Toe?

Kidding aside though I had turf toe right at the end of a football season in high school and I can sympathize. I know running stairs in wrestling shoes wasn't ideal treatment. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  12. davis20

Turf Toe?

If it wasn't the big toe I'd just say cut it off. I believe however the big toe is one of the important ones. Helps with balance I guess.... Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  13. davis20

Slacks or shorts?

Shorts 100%. I played yesterday in 0 wind 94 degrees with a heart index 104. My fingernails were sweating. No way could you wear pants and be remotely comfortable. I've worn FR and a hard hat most of my working life as well. On the golf course, no way in that heat. Sent from my SM-G960U using...
  14. davis20

FS Callaway Epic Flash Star 11 Wood

PM sent. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  15. davis20

What's an Honest Day's Work to You?

Well the first 14 years of my working career I worked 45 straight 12 hour days, half of those would be 8 hours on, 4 hours off, 4 hours on, 8 hours off. The other half would be 6 hours on, 6 hours off, 6 hours on, 6 hours off. Once I stopped sailing and came shoreside it's a typical 7:30-5:00 or...
Back