Recent content by dbdors

1. dbdors

Wedge shaft question

I'm in a similar boat. Accra Tour 90i in irons 5-PW & 48* GW, and Tour 100i Tour in the 52* & 58* so that they are a bit heavier.
  2. dbdors

Do you know the loft and lie of your favorite putter?

Yes, I was fit as well. I also have a putter bending gauge to check and also if I get other putters, I bend them to the same spec.
  3. dbdors

WITB - RandallC

How are you liking the bag. I just picked up a Black Fairway 14 on Friday.
  4. dbdors

14w bags what brand?

Have a look at the Vessel Player IV Pro in 14 way. I was really planning to get one, but have decided on the Callaway Fairway 14 w/Low Rider as it works best on my push cart. And I have a Callaway Driver.
  5. dbdors

What accessory(ies) have you lost on the course?

A head cover or two and a couple of towels.
  6. dbdors

Scotty Tei3 Del Mar Two

Try BOS Golf for refinish.
  7. dbdors

Do you Clean Your Clubs?

yes, every couple of weeks or so depending on how dirty. Hot water in the sink with some laundry detergent.
  8. dbdors

Brass tip weight not coming out?

Yep, heat and some needle nose pliers to pull on it.
  9. dbdors

Who Made This Club?

The brand is Razor https://sidelineswap.com/gear/golf/clubs/fairway-woods/7167286-head-razor-golf-wood-set-shallow-faced-sole-weighted-3w-5w-7w-rh-ladies-graphite-nice...
  10. dbdors

Who Made This Club?

Can you do a better pic of the sole? Also face and top?
  11. dbdors

Looking at an Alphard V2 on Facebook Marketplace... what do I need to add, if anything?

They normally come in a complete kit, i.e. wheels, brackets & wheelie bars. But if they don't have the brackets, they may not include the wheelie bars. Alphard sells kits without brackets, and it does not sound like that version includes wheelie bars. It would make no sense to do so and the...
  12. dbdors

Phantom 5.5 head wt?

After a little searching it appears to be the following. Head weight without any weights installed is 330g. With 10g weights in place (35") it is 350g. With 15g weights in place (34") it is 360g. With 20g weights in place (33") it is 370g.
  13. dbdors

Looking at an Alphard V2 on Facebook Marketplace... what do I need to add, if anything?

Great, hope if works out for you, I really like mine a lot. Had it since 10/22. It's had a few bugs here and there, but not a major problem. There is a good Facebook group you should join. https://www.facebook.com/groups/2978965878995688/
Back