Recent content by dbigstick

1. dbigstick

Which clubs for the top end of my bag (3w, 5w, 21*UW & 9W)

Looking at the dispersion and distance numbers the 3W and UW are no brainers and I agree that the 9w is the next logical choice to fill the last spot and would probably drop in well between UW and your 5i. Have fun on your trip.
  2. dbigstick

CONTEST 2023 Srixon Experience Live Update Thread

Alright boys, time to spill on the wedges that couldn’t be revealed. Were waiting!
  3. dbigstick

Wow, I missed a lot while working. What a great experience. The food looked amazing and the recaps and photos were great. Rest up guys and have fun tomorrow.
  4. dbigstick

Looks like a blast have fun guys. As for the birdie count for Adam and JB I will go with an optimistic 7. As for the driver I will go with the MKII ZX-5 10.5 LS and right handed.
  5. dbigstick

My Brand New Golf Clubs Were Stolen (oh yeah my car too!)

Add offer up, Craig’s list and local pawn shops to your watch sites. Also make sure you PD has detailed property list with make models and shafts. Sometimes the clubs show up in other investigations.
  6. dbigstick

2023 Cleveland CBX Full-Face 2 Wedges

Not that I am aware of ( CBX FF2s).
  7. dbigstick

Srixon ZX MK II Irons

Recoil 95 F4's, you will thank me later. [emoji6]
  8. dbigstick

Srixon ZX Mk II Drivers, Fairways and Hybrids

Played Thursday and had my first eagle in a year or so. The 18th hole plays 470yds from an elevated tee and then uphill to the green. I hit my ZX-5 driver off the tee to the center of the fairway leaving 196yds to the middle pin. I went with the ZX 7wood and hit it to pin high right leaving a...
  9. dbigstick

CONTEST The 2023 US Open Contest and Thread Sponsored by Srixon Golf

Brooks Koepka for the win. I would love to win a 9.5 ZX-5 MKII driver.
  10. dbigstick

NEWS LIV Golf and PGA Tour Merging

With a large parting fee or ownership stake
  11. dbigstick

My thoughts
  12. dbigstick

That they did
  13. dbigstick

DeChambeau was just on PGA tour radio show with Michale Collins and??? He and LIV guys are excited per him.
  14. dbigstick

Can't wait for Kizner's take on all of this.
Back