Recent content by DCSerafin

1. D

Old Man shakes fist at sky; handicap posting as a single

Agree 100%. Its supposedly a game of Integrity but we're not trusted to post when playing as a solo. You are so spot on....When I play as a single, I'll usually get paired with 1-3 others who don't know me and could care less if I roll the ball, play mulligans or create my own "local...
  2. D

New England Members

There are plenty within an hour or so of Worc but it depends how in depth of a fitting your looking for. .... from closest: Golfers Warehouse in Auburn. Less detailed fitting Club Champion that just opened in Northboro. Theres also one in Needham and warwick, Ri. Spargo in RI True Spec in...
  3. D

Buy 3 get 1 free ball deals - Looks like it's time!

Crazy, ordered mine on Tuesday, with the delivery expected in 4-5 weeks)………. Just got the UPS email, they’ll be here tomorrow…. Thanks for the post Keith!
  4. D

If they contemplated changing the “divot” rule...???

I go back and forth on this one, as the game has been watered down enough (I’d love to see stymies on the green come back)….. but the numerous craters I have been in this year due to losers not leaving the course in the shape they found it in by fixing these divots, repairing their ball marks...
  5. D

Tour Event 2023 Solheim Cup

Absolutely ridiculous, pretty much unwatchable at this point.
  6. D

You walk up to the tee on a par 3 and see this. What are your thoughts?

I'm thinking, wow a legitimate chance at 3 dots.. barky, greenie, birdie... haha
  7. D

Overly chatty playing partners...How to deal with them.

Just say, “Oh, don’t let my golf game interrupt your conversation”
  8. D

You are in between clubs. What do you do?

This is tough to answer without knowing the design of the hole, where's there's trouble as well as the hole location and the slope and speed of the of green. No trouble, medium speed and fairly flat green, im taking the longer club for a hole in the front 3/4 of the green and the shorter club...
  9. D

Tour Event 2023 The Genesis Invitational

great point. Annika giving Fred Funk the skirt and he put it on.
  10. D

Playing matches with full handicaps vs playing off the lowest handicap

I ask the question of why, when in a net event (whether full Course H/C or a % of H/C is used) Player A would get a stroke on the 3 lowest H/C Holes... but when in a head to head event, Player A now has to sport their opponents a shot on those holes - my best guess, it's easier to figure it out...
  11. D

Golf Course pet peeves

These are not golf course pet peeves these ar playing golf pet peeves.
  12. D

MGI Zip Navigator AT, All Terrain Electric Golf Cart Bundle

I have the Zip AT and the PIII bag and it fits fine but side-shifting with it and my prior bag {SM 4.5) is an issue. I added a couple little clips ojust outside the stand mechanism to resolve that. I would have gone the Clicgear route but I couldn’t find them anywhere last year and I was tired...
  13. D

Acceptable amount of time reading a green

I dont count any time until its my turn. Drives an approaches are < 30secs when its my turn and up to a minute for chips and putts.
  14. D

Favorite 5 PGA Tour events

Great topic. The Players - in the current and past March slot because it’s the fifth major and has a great course and history Kapalua - First tourney of the new year (not the pgatour season) Genesis at Riviera because how can’t you love the history of the course and winners API - Mr. Palmer...
Back