Recent content by ddec

1. ddec

Ben Hogan ICON Irons

Super fun right? Now hit one like that with the PW into a green. Intoxicating
  2. ddec

Ben Hogan ICON Irons

See here is where its difficult to tell. Earlier I mentioned a 4 iron tee shot that barely caught the grooves on the toe side. I probably 25-30 yards on that, but it still was in the middle of the fairway. But I'm not sure playing my normal apex would have miraculously made that shot...
  3. ddec

Ben Hogan ICON Irons

I mean my last round I had times where I was all over the face. Yes those shots were penalized. But It wasn’t like those misses weren’t playable. So far they have been way more playable than I thought they would be. Now it doesn’t mean that I will play blades forever or that I think everyone...
  4. ddec

Greatest Player Ever to Have Only Won One Major: Round 1, Match 4 (Reed v Weiskopf)

nah that's ok I'm pretty much done with your tournament of solo champions.
  5. ddec

Greatest Player Ever to Have Only Won One Major: Round 1, Match 4 (Reed v Weiskopf)

as @sposey013168 would say, "facts are stubborn things"
  6. ddec

but only one during the 2018-2019 season. His win late in 2019 counts for the 19-20 season.
  7. ddec

wow that was 7 years ago. I feel old
  8. ddec

so if we debate Justin Thomas vs Tom Kite, does JT stand a chance? Hell apparently he wouldn't have a chance against old tommy boy.
  9. ddec

apparently the debate has been settled. Your own words. Weiskopf is better. So whats the point of asking for thoughts then?
  10. ddec

Good question. For me, it would be easier to focus knowing I had to beat 10 than 100.
  11. ddec

then I vote we close the thread.
  12. ddec

Why would they in 1998? But did we not have age reference points between Tiger and Jack throughout tigers entire career post 2000? If you are going to put guys in here that are still under 30, it’s up to each person to compare how they want to. In this case I don’t think Toms career is...
  13. ddec

Nope. But i also think the talent pool is deeper nowadays too.
  14. ddec

Prior to age 30 though reed has also won more and done do on some big stages. That’s where I am. Can’t argue the course conditions. These things are pretty much perfect week in and week out.
  15. ddec

Give me Reed. Tommy has more higher finihses but he's also played a longer career. So I'm going to choose from the same point in the lives as Reed is now. Reed has more wins, more major top 10's, and a major victory.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in