Recent content by deadon500

1. deadon500

Last club to truly surprise you?

2 yrs. ago I got a Cleveland HB soft #11 cs putter and its been in my bag since -- I call it fang love it.
  2. deadon500

Ranch is better than Blue Cheese. Change my mind

The dressing world died the day that I could not buy Roquefort anymore...... LOVED THAT STUFF!!!!
  3. deadon500

Tell me you're old without telling me you're old

I hit from the front tees now !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. deadon500

Putter preference…?

As long that it has a center shaft for me........
  5. deadon500

CONTEST Win New Srixon Golf Balls

I am in lets try them
  6. deadon500

Last compliment you got on your golf swing?

Three weeks ago went out as a single last nice day here. Played with 2 guys in there 30s I am 72 after a few holes one of them said I play boring golf hardly off of the fairways......
  7. deadon500

What is your favorite Firearm?

I have one of those in 6mm what a great rifle!!!!!
  8. deadon500

Non-OEM head covers

My wife makes all the head covers for me. Out of yarn custom fit to the club.....
  9. deadon500

Cleveland HB SOFT Milled Putters

I have a HB soft 11 center shaft and that thing is money for me $$$$ .. Its the 4th putter I have ever had still have the 3 since 1966 - 2001 - 2013 - 2020 - I use the others 1-2 times a year.
  10. deadon500

Why Are You Playing the Ball That You Do?

I play the Bridgestone E6 for the last 2 yrs. Before I used the E12 soft for yrs. E12 contact just did not do it for me...........
  11. deadon500

Why did you choose the putter grip you use?

I have the same grip on all of my clubs driver- to- putter -- feels good to me
  12. deadon500

Golfing Highlight of 2023

The Assoc. I play in has what we call the TIN CUP. Sr. men vs men members 14 top players We play best ball alt. shot and 9 hole match play and the sr men won. the 2 of us won 3 and 2. It was great !!!!
Back