Recent content by DeadPoets

1. D

Srixon ZX5 and ZX7 Irons Review

The Zx7 8 iron I bought is great. I haven't committed yet and bought the 9i and PW though. Probably will at some point.
  2. D

That’s exactly why I chose the recoils. At the time I was having wrist issues, and just wanted to be safe. Turns out it wan’t a wrist issue, but instead knots in my thoracic muscles (can lead to wrist pain). Foam rolled it out using a tennis ball and haven’t had problems since. Fwiw a...
  3. D

My Zx5s have the recoil 95 stiff shafts. I tested Modus 105 against them and found no real difference.
  4. D

Hey guys, I currently game the Zx5s, but am going to order the zx7s in 8-PW. I hit my zx5 8i ~150 Do I need to bend the Zx7 a degree stronger to hit that 150 mark? Just curious what most people do when they blend (or what srixon recommends).
  5. D

Exactly what I did. CBX2 50 with recoil 95s shaft. Love this club and the 56 and 60 CBX2.
  6. D

I passed on the gap wedge and went with CBX2. Might have to reconsider (although I’m betting those 2 wedges are very similar). does the gap wedge look like the Zx5 or zx7? It’s my understanding that it’s just 1 gap wedge for the entire Zx line.
  7. D

Preordered my Zx5s with recoil shafts awhile back and I still don’t have them. Haha crazy
  8. D

They just got a shipment of Recoils on the 3rd and are working on back orders. and they said they don’t charge your card until they assemble/ship.
  9. D

When ordering these from Srixon, with Recoils, will they automatically put the recoil shaft logo down?
  10. D

I had same experience. P790 was like a rock compared to Z585 and JPX 921 HMP. I found that the Z585 is softest, best feel, and most forgiving of the 3. The HMP had tightest dispersion and also felt good. I’ll keep hitting the Srixon and Mizunos and probably end up with both lol
  11. D

Not sure - where can I check/order from? I’m in the states. I think we have to wait until Jan 6th to pre order.
  12. D

So nice to see the 95 Recoils as the stock graphite option. Love it. Now if I could only get the GP MCC white/black grips on them too.
  13. D

So they made the Zx5 AW fit the set but not the Zx7? just want to make sure I have that right before I order.
Back