Recent content by Deano

1. Deano

Orka Golf

Was on facebook the other day and people were asking for recommendations on the best fitting experience here in the UK. I saw a few people mention Orka Golf and the guy who owns it was also involved. Got chatting to him privately and he's based 20 minutes from my house and the clubs are custom...
  2. Deano

Callaway Major Coins.

Super stoked to have the full set, was lucky enough to win 2 of them and used my British charm to get the other two. Might have to put them into a frame of some sort.
  3. Deano

FS: Limited Edition Cobra Bag (UK)

As some of you may have seen, I was lucky enough to win this bag in a competition online, but it's far too nice for a hacker like me and I would like to try and sell it and put it towards some new irons (i210s). It's a limited edition Cobra X Vessels Tour Stand Bag, made specifically to...
  4. Deano

Longest Golf Day Challenge (4 rounds in one day)

Here in the UK, Macmillan hold an annual event called the 'Longest Golf Day' to raise money for people affected by cancer. The premise is simple, play 4 rounds of golf in one day and raise as much money as possible. I'm taking on the challenge this Thursday with 3 of my friends. We did it 2...
  5. Deano

Bud Cauley seriosuly injured in car accident

Sad news this, sounds like a bad one! 1003050276037779462 https://www.golfchannel.com/article/golf-central-blog/cauley-injured-car-accident-after-mc-memorial/?cid=twitter-gc-a-cauley-injured-car-accident-after-mc-memorial-060218
  6. Deano

My trip to St Andrews

As some of you may have seen in the competition winners thread, I was lucky enough to win an all expenses paid trip to play the Old Course at St Andrews. The trip was part of an annual tournament Allianz hold for their employees, clients and customers. BMW are a sponsor of Allianz and it was...
  7. Deano

FS: Arccos 360 (UK Only)

I was lucky enough to win an Arccos 360 in Rich Shiels' Christmas giveaway, but as I already own Shotscope I thought I'd see if anyone on here would be interested in it? £230 inc. delivery
  8. Deano

Mizuno Impermalite F20 Waterproof Jacket/Trousers

Treated myself to a proper waterproof suit which arrived today. The new Mizuno Impermalite F20 range is waterproof to an incredible 20,000mm. The material is 100% Nylon and I have to say, it's ridiculously comfortable to wear and incredibly light. The one feature of the jacket that has really...
  9. Deano

One course for the rest of your life

If you could only play one course for the rest of your life, what course would you pick? Mine would have to be Augusta National. Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
  10. Deano

Longest Golf Hole Ever

This lad is absolutely crazy! https://www.telegraph.co.uk/golf/2017/09/16/welcome-longest-golf-hole-ever-played-2000km-par-14000/ Not sure I would ever attempt anything like that! Got me thinking though, what's the longest hole you've ever played? Mine is 585 yards.
  11. Deano

Wedge Set Up

Just looking for opinions on what route I should take. Currently got PW in my C200s, which is 44*. I've then got two RTX-3s in 54* and 58* which is obviously leaving a big gap in my bag. My question is, should I try and move to a 44, 48, 52, 56 set up? Which would theoretically be ideal, but...
  12. Deano

AG 9 Hole Pairs Championship

Me and my buddy registered for the American Golf 9 hole pairs championship and were lucky enough to get selected for one of the qualifiers which took place yesterday at The Chase in Staffordshire. The winners from the front and back nine would progress to the final which is taking place at The...
  13. Deano

Does your pro use a launch monitor?

Would you get lessons with a pro that doesn't use a launch monitor or something similar, or even that simply films your swing? Just asking as the last lesson I had was with a pro that didn't use anything and I've seen a few videos lately from Mark Crossfield saying that he would absolutely...
  14. Deano

#10StepChip

The Me and my golf boys along with HSBC sport are running a competition/challenge on twitter and Instagram. Here's my entry: 880495286547861505
  15. Deano

Embarrassing mum moment

Bless her, the things you do for your kids! 880419779437182976
Back