Recent content by Dee74

1. D

Does your partner change your golf game?

My score can change drastically with different golf partners at the same course. One of my friends is a casual golfer, the rules do not apply, and will tee up the ball all the way down the fairway. My score can actually be 20 strokes higher with this partner. Another friend I golf with is...
  2. D

First round with new G400 irons

I got my first round in with my new Ping G400 irons today and I was very pleased with the clubs. As always with me, the clubs are better than the golfer but I noticed a few things about the irons right away. First, they hit noticeable longer than my old irons. Second, it was very easy for me...
  3. D

Looking for a stand bag recommendation

I am looking for a new stand bag. I have had the same bag for over 10 years and just want a change. I do not carry my bag but I use a push cart or ride in a cart. I was looking at the Ping Hoofer 14 because I like the individual slots for clubs but after loading one up and trying it out at...
  4. D

Looking for wide foot shoe recommendations

I wear a 13 4E (extra wide) shoe. I am looking for recommendations for a spikeless golf shoe. Any suggestions are welcome. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  5. D

Today's Fitting Experience

Well I am returning to golf after a 10+ year hiatus. I decided this time I would go for my first ever fitting instead of just buying a set off of the shelf. So I schedule an appointment for this morning and go to my fitting for irons only today. I was told when I set up my appointment that they...
  6. D

Hello from NY

Back into golf after taking over 10 years off. Looking for ideas on new clubs and learning more about how the equipment has changed in the last decade. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Back