Recent content by Deebo76

1. Deebo76

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You are Part of the 2024 TEEm Tour Edge

Ayeeee!!! Congrats everyone!! @pumbaa @OhioGolfer @TransplantHacker @IceyShanks
  2. Deebo76

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

I better take this time now to write my recap as I have my thoughts together and a little downtime before the madness of all these customers wanting to purchase Samsung products ;). I tried to type this up last night but it was Mrs Deebo's birthday! Here we go... Once upon a time not long ago...
  3. Deebo76

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

100 testers is unheard of!!! This is awesome! 1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Srixon Z Star Diamond 2. What do you think about Mindset? I try to focus on a set of dimples on the ball when I tee off. I think the ability to use the Mindset logo as my focus point will help me focus...
  4. Deebo76

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

I am very intrigued about the special guest...especially if it is who I think it is. Play well, everyone!
  5. Deebo76

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Mannnn stop it. You were hitting bombs off the tee and chipping away better off those tight lies than me.
  6. Deebo76

Mizuno JPX923 Irons

They really are. I can't wait to hit them on Thursday.
  7. Deebo76

Mizuno JPX923 Irons

I got fit for these about 6 weeks ago. I just picked them up today as they arrived to the store last week when I was at Briggs. I am still shocked that these were the best irons and shaft for me. I swore I'd be in a 2024 iron head. JPX 923 Forged 4-PW KBS Tour 130 X
  8. Deebo76

How much golf does it take to burn you out?

I don't think I have reached a limit yet.
  9. Deebo76

CONTEST Data Simulation WWG Championship @Briggs Ranch Contest

Congratulations @Mmaynard11
  10. Deebo76

Accepted into the LSU Graduate School of Banking

Congratulations!
  11. Deebo76

Pops - Do you take advantage?

I try to concentrate more on the holes I am popping. It does not necessarily mean I will take advantage of said pop...
  12. Deebo76

What’s The Next Step?

For you, I would say get out and play when you can. You have done a lot of the "pre-work" now let's put all of that in play on the course. Even if it's 9 holes.
  13. Deebo76

Aaron Boone Ejected Because of Fan

That's ridiculous!!
  14. Deebo76

Mizuno Pro 24X Irons - 241, 243, 245

I am glad to see they finally came in! They look great!
Back