Recent content by Dgalland

1. D

Golf clubs with multiple courses

Been thinking of joining one of these networks that lets you be member of different courses. The only one I can find is the Dormie Network. Does anyone know of any others? Thank you.
  2. D

question about selling clubs

Not trying to sell on here i know there is a sales sight. I have a set of pxg and cameron putter and epic driver and woods. Other than ebay where would people suggest best place to advertise. I read here a lot but don't post so couldn't post on market place. I am going to ask a good amount so i...
  3. D

Golf bags

Was wondering if anyone knew of any different brands of golf bags? it seems like everyone at our club has the sames one, so looking for some smaller brands or higher end. Thank you
  4. D

Member guest ideas.

I was wondering if anyone here has or goes to a member guest event and has any suggestions or things they have done to make it better. I am on our comitee this year and always looking for new fresh ideas. Our member guest is three days and we have 2 nights of outstanding parties. Gift ideas or...
  5. D

Nashville area THPers?

Was just checking in and seeing if there's a lot of people from this area or any local events. I'm from Murfreesboro about 30 miles south of Nashville. I'm a member of the local country club here. Let me know if anyone or events from around here. Thanks
  6. D

Fitting or not and where?

Looking for advice here so thank you in advance. I live right outside Nashville Tn and member of a country club there. I have improved my game a lot down to a 7 handicap from about 13 in 2 yrs. My clubs now are Wilson staff di7 irons I hit them very well but old and prob not right for me but...
Back