Recent content by DGord

1. D

Bettinardi Putter Thread

I personally find the roll control face a bit firmer to my feel than the older FIT faces. On a technical level, I’ve heard that with the same swing, the RC face starts the ball off a bit quicker. I have typically found the older FIT faces a bit soft for me (harder for me to get the speed right...
  2. D

WTB: 2017 Bettinardi Tiki Putter

Let me know if you have a 2017 Tiki limited release putter that you would sell - ideally new condition but could be slightly used though still mint. This is the release with the brownish/beige tones on the cover (not the bluish tones of the 2016 and 2018). Thanks!
  3. D

WTB: Bettinardi 2015 Tiki Limited Run Putter

I am looking to purchase a 2015 Bettinardi Tiki Limited Run Putter, with head cover. Please message me if you are interested in selling one. It doesn't have to be "new" but, if not new, it should be in excellent condition.
  4. D

Where to eat and watch the 3rd round of the Masters around Augusta?

Attending on Sunday but arrive in Augusta Saturday afternoon and am looking for a good place anywhere in the area to grab a great burger and a few beers and watch the 3rd round. Anyone have a good suggestion or two of a place with solid food and lots of big screens? Thanks!
  5. D

FS - Footjoy DNA Mens Golf Shoes (Brand New)

Asking: $89.00 plus shipping For sale Footjoy Men's DNA Golf Shoes Size 11W, white/navy, FJ 53437 Brand new, never worn (turned out to be too big for me). No tags or box included. Please see pictures below: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back