dhartmann34's latest activity

• dhartmann34
    I've got two 63's to my name (on par 72). One at my home course last fall, and one at Grand Cypress with @ArmyGolf @PhillyV and...
  • dhartmann34
    dhartmann34 replied to the thread Open Your Rib Cage .
    That's usually my issue. Turning the shoulders and not getting my core turned. Try turning your shoulders and leaving your belly button...
  • dhartmann34
    dhartmann34 reacted to MWard's post in the thread Open Your Rib Cage with Like Like.
    Last time I was at the range I kinda had that same thought. Think of it like the big gear on a six speed: doesn't have to turn fast in...
  • dhartmann34
    Had my first review meeting with my financial advisors since signing on with them last summer. My portfolio is beating the weighted...
  • dhartmann34
    Nice and steady. It's crazy to watch the pros, men and women. Seems like they're hardly moving when they come through the ball... And...
  • dhartmann34
    dhartmann34 reacted to MWard's post in the thread Open Your Rib Cage with Like Like.
    Start with pitch shots, something really off speed. You want to get the technique and timing down before you start to speed it up. I...
  • dhartmann34
    Good way to put it. Can't wait to get to Austin next week and try it out in real life [emoji846] Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  • dhartmann34
    dhartmann34 reacted to TheDoctor's post in the thread The dad joke thread with Like Like.
    I got called 'pretty' today! Well, actually the full statement was 'You're pretty annoying', but I only focus on positive things
  • dhartmann34
    My coach says I should be using my core much more than I am. Says it'll be much easier on my back in the long run. I tend to pick or hit...
  • dhartmann34
    Very much so, which is probably why I was hitting everything a lot lower and with some really inconsistent contact. Lean the shaft too...
  • dhartmann34
    Anyone notice a LOT more core engagement with this move? Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  • dhartmann34
    dhartmann34 reacted to J.B. Cobb III's post in the thread Valentine’s Day with Like Like.
    My wife surprised me this morning with a gift I was not expecting! Can't talk about it right now. I will let yall know about 12-16 weeks...
  • dhartmann34
    dhartmann34 reacted to Duffer Waldorf's post in the thread Valentine’s Day with Like Like.
    My wife cashed in a gift card for a massage this afternoon, leaving the kids at home with me while I finished up the work day. I could...
  • dhartmann34
    dhartmann34 replied to the thread Valentine’s Day.
    Unfortunately, our low key plans got even more low key as my wife's grandfather fell today and she's now staying with him at the...
  • dhartmann34
    Which way did you go with this? Did you find anything to read? I'd be curious to know [emoji846] Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in