Recent content by dhumlo

1. D

Anyone game the Titleist C16 ?

I put in an order recently so just curious on your overall thoughts. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. D

Any review of the AP1 irons?

As I'm in the market for some new irons, I was looking for a review of the the new AP1 irons. I searched the forum but haven't found anything recent. Maybe the guys/gals that have them in their bag would be so kind to offer their take on the irons. Just some feedback on feel, forgiveness...
  3. D

Aruba courses

Just wondering in anyone has been to Aruba and played at Tierra del sol. And your thoughts.... thanks, d
  4. D

Just won my first golf trophy!

Just thought I would share this with you guys. It was a scramble tourney. Granted it was B flight with blind bogey scoring. I was mostly relying on my partner for drives but he was all over the place. l Amazingly my short game and putting was very good. I just change my putter grip to a...
  5. D

Callaway Diablo Edge FW

I was wondering if anyone has tried these out and what their opinion was. I got a chance to hit these last week at a demo day along with the Ping G15 and the TM Superfast. I have to say that I really liked them. They seemed easier to hit for some reason. Everything I hit was pretty much...
  6. D

instructor in the bay area

Hello, I was wondering anyone knew of a good place to get lessons in the San Francisco Bay Area. Thanks in advance -D
  7. D

cobra s9-1 driver

Just wondering if anyone has this driver. If they have what is your opinion. Is forgiving? Too heavier too light. Any feedback would great thanks. Dharmesh
  8. D

R9 460 shaft

I'm interested in getting the R9 460 but I had a question about putting a different type of shaft. I find the stock 60g shaft to heavy for my swing speed. So my question is would it be possible of replacing the shaft (not from TM) to an USP or another make, something that is lighter. Thanks, -D
Back