Recent content by dizzyg12

1. D

The Stack System

I actually don’t like the stack because of the shorter length. I find that the super speed length works well and teaches loading of the shaft better because it reacts like a driver would with the flex and releasing. I “hacked” the stack app last year by making up a serial number that it...
  2. D

SuperSpeed Golf Review

Yeah I’ve done the Bryson drills where you just pound balls and don’t care where they go. With my My radar I can get it to 112-114 at times. Not great contact but that’s expected. I’m guessing my “dialed back” speed is too dialed back. I’m not spraying it at the playing speed which is good but...
  3. D

SuperSpeed Golf Review

Definitely faster with irons as well. I’m sure I am not hitting it flush every time. But relative speed is there. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. D

SuperSpeed Golf Review

Ok weird phenomenon in I need help with. I’ve been using the swing speed training for the past 2-3 off seasons. Last season I did make some jumps in speed and had a great season driving the ball. Towards the end of the season and into winter I struggled. The problem is that I am not getting the...
  5. D

What did you shoot today?

Wet and soggy 81 yesterday. Basically plugged every fairway so talk about knowing true carry distance [emoji23] Missed all but a couple greens in reg but the greens were so slow that the chipping game was super easy. No worry of rolling it past basically tried to jar everything like those kids...
  6. D

How Well Do You Remember Holes?

I remember shots I hit 17 years ago like they were yesterday. I can’t remember what I had for dinner 3 hours ago [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. D

Swinging with layers

I go with underarmour base layer, winter golf pants that are lined and cut the wind, and I do a polo with a tighter fit long sleeve under amour cold gear 1/4 zip and I’m usually fine in anything above freeing. Allows good mobility and the tighter fit keeps the heat in. Too loose of layers the...
  8. D

Anyone ever break a finger?

Yep! Broke this pinky several times. Obviously I have some ligament damage. It pops out of joint at times. Doesn’t really affect my grip. Makes playing guitar more difficult though. Makes cleaning ear was a breeze. [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. D

Net 46 In A Scramble?!

I have a 4 some that plays in events all the time and we do it for the charity. We don’t expect to win or care who does. we usually end up playing a 2 v 2 match play for a few of our own bucks, then go drink beer. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. D

Net 46 In A Scramble?!

I watched matt (Mr short game) do the interview with guy who wants to remain anonymous. He says they used throws back to back and mulligans back to back on putts and both throws and mulligans on greens. And IF that wasn’t allowed that it wasn’t explained to them. If that’s the case I want to see...
  11. D

The best shot of the round

Second shot here was completely blind off the side of a huge hill and ball was buried in some fescue. Lucky to find it, luckier to get a club on it. But stuck it to 5’ not even being able to see the flag. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. D

42- 41 nothing too exciting pretty routine stuff. A couple 3 putts I’d like to have back but for fall golf I’m not complaining. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. D

38-47 3 over front and then I couldn’t hit a green side chip go save my life. Easily 8 strokes were just dumb stuff. Like chipping over a bunker only to hit it IN to the bunker. And leaving a couple short on the rough. I think because the greens were rolling so quick I was trying to be too...
  14. D

The best shot of the round

Absolutely striped the 3 wood on this par 5. Almost rolled it up on. Somehow still managed to par it despite an eagle look for 15’ [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. D

43-39 today with no warmup. Slow start with a couple double bogeys in the first 3 holes Then I settled into my swing and it was smooth sailing. 3 putted A couple holes on the back or could have shot even on the backside. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back