Recent content by djcoolaid1914

1. djcoolaid1914

R.I.P. Lee Elder

I wasn't old enough to watch Mr. Elder play but as a Dallas native, his impact on the game of golf especially to black golfers will always be felt. When I started getting the golf bug older gentlemen would always bring up his name amongst others (Sifford and Peete) as trailblazers prior to...
  2. djcoolaid1914

WTB x100 pulls 3-p

Let me know if you are interested. Lengths: 34 1/2 34 3/8 34 5/8 35 1/8 35 5/8 36 1/8 36 5/8 37 (new /tip only prep) 37 1/8 37 5/8 (raw/ no tip prep) 39 1/8 (new /tip only prep)
  3. djcoolaid1914

FS/FT : NIB Taylor Made Project (a) 2 dozen

Sold Open to trades involving THP head covers (sushi/pizza & beer) or any seemore head cover (tartan/Nashville/etc).
  4. djcoolaid1914

Live tournament leaderboard app

I've been playing in a league the past 3 years and have always wanted to find a app that allows each group to update their scores so that everyone can know where they stand during the tournament. I for one hate being in the first group and having to wait 30+ minutes to see if you won or not. (A...
  5. djcoolaid1914

Clicgear Cart question

I found this cart locally and wanted to know if someone could provide me with some info for me before I purchase it. I know this is a earlier version prior to the 3 or 3.5+ but my questions are could I swap out the wheels for the newer plastic ones and what other differences are there between...
  6. djcoolaid1914

WTB : Titleist Driver Head 910/913/915 8.5/9.5 D2

Subject sums it up, if you have a head within those specs please let me know. Thanks in advance
  7. djcoolaid1914

WTB : Stand Bag

After cleaning my clubs I noticed that my back strap on my bag is barely holding on. So after 2 years in service I'm looking for something "newish", tried Craigslist and 5mile with no luck. Before I venture to the bay I thought I would attempt to help a THPer unload one they might had laying...
  8. djcoolaid1914

Lamkin UTx Grips Review

Has anyone ran into a defect like this on their UTx grips? I just noticed several of the ones I picked up have similar defects.
  9. djcoolaid1914

WTB : THP Folds of Honor coin

Seeing how nice this coin is first hand earlier yesterday and noticing that several THP'ers have multiple due to holiday grab bag, I'm looking to add one to my collection. So if you have a extra one and wouldn't mind parting with one send me a message and we can work everything out. Thanks
  10. djcoolaid1914

So Charlie Sheen finally makes the announcement

was surprised that this hadn't been posted yet on the boards. but he admits he has known he has been hiv positive for the last 4 years...wow
  11. djcoolaid1914

FT: NIB Bridgestone E6

I have a new (last years model) box of Bridgestone E6 for trade. I'm looking for THP Towel to replace mine that was lost on the course or a THP headcover. Let me know what you have. Thanks
  12. djcoolaid1914

What Are You Listening To?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. djcoolaid1914

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Got to test the new nike vapor speed and compared to my current vrs covert 2.0s They are nice but going to stick with my coverts Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back