Recent content by DJH412

1. D

For Sale Ping S55, Ping Glides, Seemore Si5, Grandura

Prices are OBO. Open to trades. Prices are shipped CONUS. Ping S55. Blue Dot. KBS Tour-V 110 Stiff shafts. GPTV logo down. 5-W. 4i is head only, I do have the matching shaft, ferrule and grip. $350 Ping Glide 50SS, 56SS. Stock CFS shafts and grips. $80 Seemore Si5w putter. 33". Stock grip...
  2. D

Ping G30 Driver

Ping G30 9* driver, Tour 65 in regular flex. Plays stiff to me with a nice high ball flight. Includes matching cover, no wrench unless I find an extra laying around. $115 shipped CONUS.
  3. D

WTB:. THP/Seemore Magnetic Mallet Cover

Just picked a Seemore Si5 putter. I've seen some sweet THP / Seemore covers listed here. Looking to see if anyone has a mallet cover, hopefully magnetic they're wanting to part ways with. Thanks.
  4. D

FS Scotty Cameron Futura 5CB and Callaway 2016 Oakmont Driver Cover

Prices include shipping to the CONUS. Scotty Cameron Futura 5CB. Purchased new and used 1 round. Stock @ 35", stock midsized grip and matching cover. $275 Callaway US Open 2016 at Oakmont driver headcover. I used this all of last season. No rips or tears. $100
  5. D

FS/FT:. Glide 2.0 PW and Adams Hybrid

Prices include CONUS USPS priority mail. Open to trades. Please send any and all offers via PM. Ping Glide 2.0 pitching wedge. Stock length, black dot. Stock AWT 2.0 shaft and Ping wedge grip. $60 Adams Blue Hybrid. #5 25*. Stock stiff shaft, stock length and grip. Includes matching cover...
  6. D

FS/FT: Ping G Crossover and KBS Tour stiff pulls

Prices include CONUS USPS Priority Shipping. Ping G Crossover. #4 21*. KBS C Taper Lite 115 X stiff shaft, soft stepped 1 time. Stock length and new Callaway branded NDMC logo down. $110 OBO KBS Tour Stiff pulls. 4-pw. 4i has lamkin crossline, 5-PW have golf pride super tacks, all in...
  7. D

FS/FT. Ping S55, Glide Wedges and Titleist 816 H1

Prices include shipping to CONUS. Really only looking to trade the irons and wedges. Looking for something similar just different shafts in stiff or regular. NO DG or Project X! KBS Tour V and Nippon Modus preferred. PLEASE PM ANY QUESTIONS OR OFFERS. Ping S55. 4-PW. Blue dot and...
  8. D

FS/FT Ping Sigma G Anser & Callaway 816 DBD w/ D+ 70

Prices include USPS Priority shipping and PayPal. Open to trades. Please PM any and all questions and offers. Thanks! Ping Sigma G Anser Black Nickel finish. Black dot, 35", PP62 grip and matching cover included. Played 2 rounds. $150 Callaway 816 Double Black Diamond. 9* head with...
  9. D

FS: Ping Sigma G, TM maranello 81, Callaway XR16 OS hybrid

All prices include CONUS shipping. Please pm with offers and trades. Ping Sigma G Anser. All stock with 1 round under its belt. 35", PP62 grip and matching headcover. $175 Taylormade Ghost Maranello 81. Played all of last season. Nothing ugly on the topline. Stock @ 33" grip is a flatso...
  10. D

FS/FT: Ping Wedges

Price includes shipping. Open to trades. Odyssey #9 style putters or Ping putters/other clubs at the forefront. Ping Gorge Tour 56 WS Purple Dot. All stock. Nice wedge just prefer my Glides. $45 Ping Glide 60 TS Black Dot. Has the Ping WRX Lob combo grind on it. All stock. $60
  11. D

Any knife collectors?

I came across what I think is a pretty rare Buck knife. And can't seem to find a value on it. It's a 1971 Buck 122 Nemo. Box sheath and paper work.
  12. D

FS-FT Titleist 915 HD 20.5 wth Rogue 85 stiff

Price includes shipping. Might be open to trades, please PM offers. Titleist 915 HD 20.5* hybrid. Shaft is a Aldila Rogue 85 in stiff flex. Stock grip and length. Headcover included but has a rip in the sock part. No wrench included. No dings or dents. There is one high mark right in the...
  13. D

F's/ft Mizuno EZ Forged and RTX 2.0 cb w/modus , 815 and vapor fly pro w/ S+ 60

Prices include shipping to the lower 48. Prices are OBO and open to trades. Thanks for looking! 2014 Mizuno EZ Forged 4-PW. Modus 130 shafts in stiff flex. Lamkin REL 3GEN 360 grips in black and standard size. These play off a 38.5" 5 iron and are 2* upright. They were sold to me as...
  14. D

F's/ft Your issue wedge shafts and tour issue Cleveland wedges

Prices include shipping and paypal. Will make deals on multiples. Open to trades, looking for wedges to replace the Clevelands. True Temper Tour Issue Wedges shafts $20 each, deals for multiple. x100 with no grip 33.25" x100 with Red NDMC 33.75" x100 with tour velvet logo up 33.75" s400...
  15. D

FS: Nike Lunar Command 9.5. Brand new $50 shipped!

Pice includes shipping and PayPal fees. Nike Lunar Command in White / Blue. Size 9.5. I took a shot on these and not quite big enough. Brand new, never outside.
Back