Recent content by DJnTN

1. D

Do you know the loft and lie of your favorite putter?

The Ai - One is 2* / 72* & 33.5" length.
  2. D

The 60 and over Thread

True, but if you score 100 like I have in past couple weeks that is ONLY $12.50 per shot :love:.
  3. D

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Ordered mine late Tuesday evening the 5th and received it Monday. If you qualify for military discount that is $90 discount.
  4. D

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

I ordered 9* max Tuesday evening, shows shipped yesterday and UPS tracking says "cleared customs". Evidently coming from Monterey. Expected delivery Monday.
  5. D

So . . . I should swing as hard as I can?

This is me. The harder I try the worse I get. Thoughts of distance, swing faster or harder tend put more focus on arm & shoulder rotation and brain for gets to mover the rest of the body with them. When i can just relax and take what feels a like an easy fluid swing the ball flight is...
  6. D

What golf stuff did you buy today?

I gave into temptation again yesterday. While waiting to check in for a quick 9 hole round sitting right in front of me was the shop's recently received display of Odyssey Ai-one putters. Of course the #2 blade jumped out at me and just happened to be in my 33" length, although I prefer the...
  7. D

How often / much does your putting stroke change??

What is shaft length of your fit putter? I play a 33" shaft and most off the self stock putters are 34-35" so if I keep my hands in same position/location on the grip on a longer shaft my horizontal arc increases and vertical arc decreases. Question is has the normal stroke changed or did you...
  8. D

Weather in your area.

Reached high for the day 65F an hour ago and cooling down with wind gust to 45mph and I can hear thunder off the North. Radar shows the worst of the storm staying over Kentucky.
  9. D

Brass tip weight not coming out?

Had this happen when soft tipping the Apex 21s. After some trial and error I found the easiest way was putting the hosel in in the heat cone of heat gun and hold gun vertical (up) for about minute the grab the weight with forceps and pull it out. For pulling the remaining clubs I used a...
  10. D

How many club boxes do you have at your home?

Last week there were close to 20 but cleaning up to make a sim room in garage I saved 4.
  11. D

Why aren't there any Maltby club reviews?

Scroll back up to post #761 from @skigolfmike
  12. D

Are you a solo,or must be a in group golfer?

I prefer to have a least 1 person playing with me but if I didn't play alone I wouldn't be playing much. When playing solo I will hit a second ball occasionally just to see what I could/should have done to improve that particular shot but if I intend to post the score I still play the original...
  13. D

2023 Cleveland Frontline Elite Putters

If you have ability to measure diameter of the Odyssey, the Frontline weight diameter is 22mm x 1.5 thread pitch.
  14. D

The 60 and over Thread

My instructor has me working on this to straighten out tendency of pulling/hooking with irons. Because I would subconsciously bend the lead elbow, he gave me 3 swing thoughts/sensations to work on from address. 1. All rotation is at the hips. Think - move the belt buckle. do not twist spine...
  15. D

What golf stuff did you buy today?

I thought I was all set equipment wise for 2024 after getting 2 new drivers this year (Aerojet Max 10.5 and a TE E723 9*) then 48v cart batteries started giving out so went whole hog and upgraded to LiO and new charger, then hit deal had to pass on. Went out for a fun round with buddy...
Back