Recent content by dkell23

1. D

Cobra LTDx Driver Lineup

LTDX and Ventus TR both out for delivery! It's meant to be...
  2. D

Callaway MAVRIK Drivers

I play my standard at 45" with a Diamana ZF 60tx. Came with a 5 gram weight and replaced with a 10 gram. head weight is now 197 and feels awesome. Hit some of the new Bridgestone B XS balls last night and feel is 10/10.
  3. D

Callaway MAVRIK Drivers

Your spin numbers are extremely tight on the SZ. Thats amazing even with the weight forward. Are you thinking about switching/toying with the SZ? I'm in the same boat. I have the standard and Im loving flight/sound/feel but spin is between 2500-2700 on average. Would be nice to get between...
  4. D

Callaway MAVRIK Drivers

Yeah. Probably less G410's traded on the secondary market, so they can drive a higher price. Epic Flash was more popular so way more available to be purchased used.
  5. D

Callaway MAVRIK Drivers

Standard Mavrik 9 Degree, Rogue White 70x. Ordered 1/14 from Callaway with overnight shipping. Got $367 trade in for my G410 with the bonus. Now only question is do I order 1 or 2 fairway woods? LOL
  6. D

Callaway MAVRIK Drivers

My Mavrik shipped yesterday and is being delivered today (overnight shipping). Can't wait!
  7. D

2020 WITB Setup - What are you going to play?

Driver - Mavrik Fairway - Mavrik SZ TS2 Hybrid Srixon Z785 4-PW SM8 or Jaws - Whichever releases in Raw first Toulon Garage Madison
  8. D

Pre ordered drivers/fairways

Mavrick Driver, SZ 3 wood, Rogue white 70/80x. Bonus trade in made it easy decision.
  9. D

Callaway MAVRIK Drivers

Usually tour only Sub Zero models for Callaway Staff. Single Diamond is usually 460cc and has draw bias (closest to retail SZ). Triple Diamond will be 440-450 CC and higher spin with fade bias.
  10. D

The Callaway Mavrik Driver

Retail Mavrik and Sub Zero have the face with the graphics. The Triple Diamond and other tour models have a much cleaner face. Looks 10 times better IMO
  11. D

Your Hypothetical 2020 WITB - Whatcha Thinking?

Driver is only TBD right now - TS3 or Mavrik Fairway - TS3 Hybrid - TS2 Irons - T100 Vokey SM8 Toulon Garage Madison
  12. D

First Look – Odyssey Stroke Lab Black Bird of Prey and Ten Putters

Pre-ordered the 10 slant neck and received on 10/25. It's been nothing but great through 2 rounds. Played a tough course in rainy/windy conditions and had 27 putts which was my season best. I've been in the 30-35 range most of the season. Wasn't sure I'd like the firm face but after 9 holes it...
  13. D

PING G410 Plus LST Driver

My ZF came in today too for my 410 LST. Maybe the best looking shaft in person I've ever seen
  14. D

Mizuno T20 Wedges

Just ordered the 50 and 54. 54 in raw and the 50 in the blue ion since lower lofts aren't available in raw yet. Ordered site unseen but glad all the reviews are good about shape and profile. Have the MP 20's coming, so assuming the shapes will flow nicely from PW to 50.
Back