Recent content by dleavitt39

1. dleavitt39

Chiropractor, what's been your experience

So much truth to this. Gotta be the right one. Anywhere that tries to get you to sign up for a 3-6 month plan is a joke. There's no way to know for sure what it will take. Mine, we thought it would be a month and I was perfect in 3 weeks. That was every day for 3 weeks. Some days I'd go in and...
  2. dleavitt39

How many balls do you carry?

Usually 9 on a track I know. If it's a new course, or one that's particularly tough, I will go with the potential of losing 1 per hole...
  3. dleavitt39

Golf course has been bought by a property developer

One of the top courses in Vegas closed quite a few years back now. Was bought by a property developer, and he wanted to put high density, section 8/low income housing on the course. It has been tied up in a legal battle by the community that surrounds it, as the surrounding area is guard gated...
  4. dleavitt39

Chiropractor, what's been your experience

I swear by my chiro, but it takes time, and you need to find the right one. These places that run hundreds through a day, are not doing you any good. They get paid so little and see so many, there's no true patient care. My chiro does maybe 8 appointments per day. Always reading on new practices...
  5. dleavitt39

What did you shoot today?

46/50 - 96 Easy course, but brutal wind. Beautiful view though from Montego Bay. Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
  6. dleavitt39

Covid vaccine

I'm 2 weeks in from my first Moderna shot. Felt like I got hit by a train. Brief fever and chills, extremely fatigued, and worst hangover without the fun the night before. I was one of the first cases before we knew what COVID was, most sick I've ever been, and I do not want it again, so I am...
  7. dleavitt39

TPC Summerlin and Las Vegas Golf

Quite a few tracks are still on golfnow with pretty good discounts Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
  8. dleavitt39

Not that I have ever come across Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
  9. dleavitt39

We had 2 very different first experiences with Vegas golf bring at badlands. I walked off after 9 holes took 4 hours. Never looked back. Sad though that any course has to close. Especially with what they're talking about putting there now in its place... Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
  10. dleavitt39

With decent clubs, your best bet is arroyo, sienna, spanish trail, or angel park Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
  11. dleavitt39

Worst shot of the round?

Had a lot of bad shots this round. But by far the worst, tee shot on par 5. Tried to go after it. Topped it so badly, it dug straight into the ground, popped up to eye level right in front of me and I caught it [emoji23] Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
  12. dleavitt39

Stopped counting after the 7th hole, but I'm playing in Cabo so life could be worse. Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
  13. dleavitt39

I grew up in barrington and played that track a few times. Haven't been there in 10 years, but happy to hear it's still going strong and in good shape Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
  14. dleavitt39

Calling all 2020 MC Players who have gone from playing at or near sea level to thin desert air or to elevation

I don't feel it really affected my score, but living in Vegas, I have found I go 1 club shorter for the same distance compared to when I lived in LA or Chicago.
Back