Recent content by DNevsCG

1. DNevsCG

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2023 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Congrats to my man @Kmench. He was an stud today. I didn’t have my A,B, or C game but that’s golf. It was an absolute blast today with him and @Mmaynard11
  2. DNevsCG

So many great elements in this pic Sunrise Applebees The Bus
  3. DNevsCG

Capt Maynard absolutely electric on the dance floor right now at The Nest. Dude has established himself as a Grandaddy legend.
  4. DNevsCG

This has to be the coolest headcover I’ve ever seen. Super apppreciative of the gift from Team Legacy. I think the key thing I’ve seen from this years team is gratitude. They are so appreciative of every experience this week. Great credit to the Capt @Mmaynard11 and AssCap @Muchmore18
  5. DNevsCG

You know it’s s rough day when you break out the red SuperSofts @Just_Brad
  6. DNevsCG

People randomly posing with the belt is just next level
  7. DNevsCG

Preview of the match Yo @DNevsCG and Keith White vs. @Just_Brad and @Bryndom
  8. DNevsCG

What a view of Finley. Should we just leave him there?
Back