Recent content by doctormizuno

1. D

Little Debbie?

Swiss Rolls and Swiss Rolls
  2. D

How much of the Putter Science do you use?

If the putter works, I'll be taking a harder look at the different theories.
  3. D

Thanks for all the replies. I’m going to try the “Science” and see what happens. I ordered a L.A.B. Golf Mezz putter. Looks like about 3 weeks turn around. I’ll let you know.
  4. D

LA Golf-Decending Loft Technology. We have all heard/read about their science. L.A.B Golf-Lie Angle Balance-Eliminates Torque from the design of their putters. They have an interesting short video using their "revealer" illustrating torque in a putter; Edel Golf-They have EAS-Edel Alignment...
  5. D

WTB Looking for a 12° Driver

I have a 12* Callaway Rogue ST Max D. It currently has a Project x Cypher 5.0 which I think is their Senior flex. I could sell head only if interested. I also have a Red Ventus with Velocore 5-R regular flex. I also have a brand new uncut Blue Ventus TR with Velocore 5-R regular flex. The red is...
  6. D

ANNOUNCEMENT New Marketplace Rule - You Must Include your Forum Name & Date in Listing

Great idea. Kudo’s to you for your ongoing efforts to make the marketplace safe.
  7. D

For Sale 9* Ping G410 LST w/Mitsubishi Chemical 304ss Stiff Flex Shaft.

9* Ping G410 LST w/Mitsubishi Chemical Stiff flex. $250 shipped. Length is 45” Headcover included
  8. D

HOW TO Marketplace Buyer & Seller Ratings

Become an Albatross Member. Sellers feel more comfortable with buyers that have some vested interest in the forum
  9. D

For Sale Callaway Rogue Pro irons 4-AW

Thanks, but I’ll pass on the whole set. I’m not sure what to do with the shafts
  10. D

For Sale Callaway Rogue Pro irons 4-AW

Too much shaft for me, are heads only an option?
  11. D

For Sale Mint Stealth 3w Oban Kiyoshi 04, New Callaway Rogue ST LS 3w Rogue x flex.

Mint condition Taylormade Stealth Plus + 15* 3 wood. Shaft is a Black Oban Kiyoshi 04 Stiff flex. Hardcover included. Stock Length 43.25”. $360 shipped. Brand New Callaway Rogue ST LS 15* 3 wood. Shaft is an Aldila Rogue 70x flex. The club is still sealed in the Callaway Bag it was shipped in...
Back