Recent content by DocTrussell

1. DocTrussell

Would You Rather Never Miss Another Fairway, or Never Three Putt Again

I have made birdie from not finding the fairway, but never better than bogey with a 3 putt.
  2. DocTrussell

ANNOUNCEMENT Mystery Grab Bags Return for Albatross Club Members

I think I lucked into one as well. Was getting a little worried as it took a while to get to checkout.
  3. DocTrussell

Over length irons - Do you?

I was fit into +1.5 and 1 upright. Made an immediate difference in my dispersion. Need to change shafts as I now get a ballooning shot.
  4. DocTrussell

Early morning golf, do you expect to play faster?

I expect to be able to play faster in the morning just by not getting hung up behind slower players.
  5. DocTrussell

Where do you stop your cart when driving up to your ball?

Usually just to the right of the ball while riding or walking.
  6. DocTrussell

Best Golf Purchase this Year?

I would have to say lessons. Best thing I have done for my game ever.
  7. DocTrussell

ANNOUNCEMENT Mystery Grab Bags Return for Albatross Club Members

Alarm is set for this. Going to be awesome for the lucky 50, and extra awesome for the lucky 10
  8. DocTrussell

Dominate eye while putting and swinging

I generally don't think about it but know that I am extremely right eye dominant and it will completely over ride my left eye when doing anything, except when I close my right eye. So I guess my proper answer is I don't consciously think about it but rather my body adjusts as it seems fit with...
  9. DocTrussell

How can we better help? Contest? Ideas?

I like these ideas the best. We are all competitive by nature and would get a lot of interaction (I think) by having some type of competition so people could develop a rooting interest.
  10. DocTrussell

EXPERIENCE Introducing a Brand New THP Experience: The GrandMama

This makes the week look a whole lot better
  11. DocTrussell

Bloody Mary Cover

Got to say no to both the head over and the drink. Cover looks like a cheap design executed averagely to me.
  12. DocTrussell

An Honest Scramble?

I wish more scrambles around here would do something like this. I try not to let it bother me much since the purpose of most of these is to raise money. I have seen the teams turn in -20 or something to win and I have played with all of them and none can break 95 regularly. Makes you give them a...
  13. DocTrussell

Is swinging from the ground up a requirement?

I do not think it is a requirement. I know it helped my game quit a bit when I started swinging ground up.
  14. DocTrussell

My epiphany today... Clubbing UP

If I think I need to step on a club to get what I need, I will club up and just try a smooth swing and most of the time works out much better for me.
Back