Recent content by donny475

1. donny475

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

Currently play the Chrome Tour Not sure because i use one solid line on my ball for alignment, but willing to try X would be my choice
  2. donny475

Foam Trucker Hat

not one of my favorite styles, okay, maybe a least favorite style.....I would rather have a good quality hat and clean it regularly
  3. donny475

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Could be a good day for someone , maybe, tomorrow?
  4. donny475

The Newton Motion Driver Shaft Preview

Well Well Well, I DID find this, with MH's help. been busy day here in the office....numero cinq
  5. donny475

Post your last five emojis used.

:unsure::ROFLMAO:🙏👍🔥
  6. donny475

The Newton Motion Driver Shaft Preview

I did not see that yet......:unsure: gotta go look
  7. donny475

I honestly don't believe i have ever done a club twirl....unless i was practicing my baton drill as i was walking the course:unsure:
  8. donny475

I try to be more upright when chipping....i can really relax and get that heel in the ground and then who knows where it's going
  9. donny475

UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X TSPX Woods

Dang that sux, All that wait and then.......hope they fix it quickly
  10. donny475

Really random: which pocket?

I have a clip that slides over my belt with velcro on it. Glove Caddy, I stick it to the clip, not in any pocket. Actually helps it air out and dry a bit before the next tee shot. I only take it off and stick it when i reach the green.
  11. donny475

Accepted into the LSU Graduate School of Banking

Congrats , big win there
  12. donny475

Do people give you golf gifts?

generally yes, the bestest half and her friend usually get me Gift card to PGASS
  13. donny475

UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X TSPX Woods

I am SO glad i put the LinQ red in the driver, so responsive, I also have it in the AeroJet 5 wood and OPMG that this rocks, I really don't need a 3 wood with that puppy
Back