Recent content by Double Drops

1. Double Drops

TaylorMade Spider - Distance Control?

For those of you that have used the TaylorMade Spider, did you struggle with distance control or did this putter help? I’m seriously considering the Spider X and I’ve tried one in the store several times but I haven’t been able to try any longer putts with it. My biggest weakness is distance...
  2. Double Drops

Odyssey White Hot #7

Anyone else?
  3. Double Drops

Odyssey White Hot #7

Just want to hear opinions on the Odyssey White Hot #7. I know this has been around for a while and has been a big seller over the years in a few different iterations but I’m considering the OG #7. I’m looking for any and all input.
  4. Double Drops

Preferred Insert - Odyssey White Hot or TaylorMade Pure Roll?

And for bonus, has anyone tried the new TP Black Series with the Pure Roll insert?
  5. Double Drops

Preferred Insert - Odyssey White Hot or TaylorMade Pure Roll?

Just between these 2 inserts which do you prefer and why - the Odyssey White Hot or TaylorMade Pure Roll? Also, which of the 2 is hotter than the other?
  6. Double Drops

Most Popular (Best Selling) Putter?

Just curious to see what the most popular or best selling putter that's out there currently. For those of you that work in a golf store, which one do you sell the most of? And just in general, what putter does everyone see the most at the course?
  7. Double Drops

Putter Advice Needed for Mid-Handicap

I’m really undecided on what route I want to go with my putter and I’m looking for any and all input. I currently game a Cleveland Huntington Beach SOFT 4. I’ve improved a little with it since I bought it early last year, but putting is by far the weakest part of my game. My main issue is...
  8. Double Drops

Ecco Biom H4?

I’m considering a pair of Ecco Biom H4’s. For those of you that have tried them, how well did you like them?
  9. Double Drops

Favorite Model of Ecco?

Just curious to see which model of Ecco shoes is everyone’s favorite. What is your personal favorite?
  10. Double Drops

FootJoy Pro SL?

Anyone else?
  11. Double Drops

FootJoy Pro SL?

Did yours run true to size or a little large?
  12. Double Drops

FootJoy Pro SL?

It looks like FootJoy is closing out their Pro SL shoes and I'm considering a pair. For those of you that have worn the Pro SL's how have you liked them? I don't do a lot of walking but I'd still want something that's plenty comfortable in case I do want to walk a round or two. Also, which...
  13. Double Drops

Scotty Cameron Newport 2 - Super Select vs Special Select?

I'm considering a Newport 2 and I'm deciding between the newer Super Select version against the Special Select. Ultimately, I will test both and go with the one that is most comfortable to me, but I'd like to hear experiences from those of you that have tried both. How did they differ & which...
  14. Double Drops

Cleveland Huntington Beach SOFT Putters?

Just curious to see what the overall impression has been from those of you that have used any of the Cleveland Huntington Beach SOFT line of putters. Not the newer Premier line, but the original SOFT. I’ve read several different threads scattered throughout the site but just wanted to see what...
Back