Recent content by Doubleb21

1. Doubleb21

L.A.B. Golf DF3 Putter

I have spent 3 days on the putting green getting a feel for the DF3. The 2.1 helped me become a better putter no doubt and i feel the DF3 is even better. The feel off of the face is more solid and the sound is not tingy at all like the 2.1. Both of my LABS are with the heavy weights in them...
  2. Doubleb21

What’s The Worst Weather You Have Played In?

Played in 35* and a light rain and I have also played when it was 118* out when we finished. I will take the cold over that type of heat every time.
  3. Doubleb21

"Would you like to use the scorecard feature?"

No need to use it i like using the scorecard.
  4. Doubleb21

Hot Tubs - Are they worth it

The stand alone is the way to go so many great options in them.
  5. Doubleb21

Cobra DARKSPEED Fairway Woods and Hybrids

I hit plenty of toe shots that still go straight or slight draw. Not as far as normal when off the toe but if i am staying in play i don't care! I feel they are very forgiving fw woods.
  6. Doubleb21

It does get cold here LOL! Yes super easy to maintain and easy to drain out and clean up once per year which is what i did.
  7. Doubleb21

Worth every penny. I wish we still had one. I would gladly give up my pool for a hot tub.
  8. Doubleb21

Cobra DARKSPEED Fairway Woods and Hybrids

Standard settings since day 1. I like how they gap out now and LOVE hitting them.
  9. Doubleb21

New RevCore Premium Stand Bags - Available Now!

Very cool! I was at the range yesterday and was asked about my bag from a few people i know there. I did the full Revcore walk around explaining all you get and the cost. They loved the product and the could not believe the cost was that low. They all immediately thought over $400!
  10. Doubleb21

The @MSEASU & @Doubleb21 chasing 5 competition

Last Sunday i was able to play a full round with my coach. That was the first time we have ever played a causal round. If we get on course it is usually during a lesson for a few holes and we are working on something. I had made it clear it was for fun and no coaching was to happen on the...
  11. Doubleb21

ANNOUNCEMENT 2024 Morgan Cup Participants - The 2nd Two From Signups

Congratulations @golfinnut & @GolfFest!
  12. Doubleb21

Packing For a Month Long Golf Excursion

My mind is spinning just trying to think of a starting place for that long of a trip. I would think 2 pairs of golf shoes work well. Rain gear is a must for that long of a trip also. I would have a separate bag with items like that and a bag with my everyday stuff to make it easier.
  13. Doubleb21

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Love seeing the Grandaddy thread pop up! It is going to be fun watching who gets to experience the greatest amateur event ever!
  14. Doubleb21

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Congratulations @LLIB @jeffg21!
Back