Recent content by dozer933

1. D

Callaway Chrome Tour, Chrome Tour X, and Chrome Soft Golf Balls

I have been trying the tour X recently, very impressed coming from Pro V1 and will continue to put these in play and become more familiar with them. Really like the spin around the greens as well as the sound/feel. Durability seems to be pretty good as well, maybe even better than Pro V1.
  2. D

For Sale G430 LST / Ventus blue 6x

Looking to either sell or trade a ping g430 lst 9 degree head in near mint condition with a Ventus Blue 6x. The driver setup plays 45.5”. I have tested the driver a few times over this month but the shaft is just not the right fit. Looking to sell the driver for $525 shipped, or the shaft only...
  3. D

Callaway Chrome Tour, Chrome Tour X, and Chrome Soft Golf Balls

If I’m over the ball and feel It’s not aligned where I want it, I step back and adjust the ball, or make sure it’s aligned where I want it. Then commit. You lose so much of the value of using a line if you don’t trust it.
  4. D

PING Blueprint Irons Lineup

I have been enjoying playing with the S irons, looks are spot on but the performance is very good. So far holding greens has been excellent as most shots are ending up next to the pitch mark or only a step or two past. And the 3 iron hits these piercing bullets off the tee, it might be my...
  5. D

Titleist TSR Drivers

I was gaming a tsr4 9* which I liked but my mishits were atrocious, high toe snap draws… it seems the tsr3 would be more forgiving??? Curious if anyone else has gone from 3 to 4 and what loft would be suggested, was thinking to stick with 9 degree.
  6. D

Graphite Design Tour AD VF Shafts

Is there way to demo these shafts or club fitters that have upgrade shafts to try during a fitting??? The majority of the fitting days I have access to are put on by the club manufacturers at my club and they rarely have upgrade shafts or they are limited to certain models.
  7. D

Your Top 5 Courses Played

Pebble beach TPC Sawgrass Baltustrol Arcola Hamilton Farm Olde Florida
  8. D

WTB Scotty Cameron or Bettinardi - Plumber Necks ONLY

Looks like the bb1 head, love the honeycomb face on that!
  9. D

PING Blueprint Irons Lineup

I think you’ll like them even more off the real stuff. I finally got to test my set the other day off grass. The sole and bounce design worked great for me, cut through the turf effortlessly with a nice shallow divot. They definitely have no issue launching the ball, seeing it in person was...
  10. D

Yes, 2002 ish sounds right. My favorite era of golf equipment.
  11. D

I'll get some pictures. I have some For Sale ads that were approved so I guess that's up to you if you don't want to do business with me. I have 100% feedback on ebay....
  12. D

I have an older bb8 in near mint condition, honeycomb face with copper insert. Super stroke grip, 35”. Pm me if interested and I’ll send pics.
  13. D

For Sale TS2 4/7 fairway woods

Update: $100 shipped for the pair, 16.5 and 21 heads only. Up for sale is a 16.5 and 21 TS2 fairway wood. Willing to sell both as head only or with shaft. Both include original head covers and have clean crowns with no sky marks. They do show normal wear on the sole but no abuse or damage. The...
Back