dpoffroad
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm going to play Pasatiempo with in the next week or two. I have a friend in Rio Del Mar that I need to visit.

Let me know if you want a partner for either Harding or Wente. I live in the city so Harding is very close, but I still haven't played Wente and I hear it's a very nice golf experience. I'm not big on waiting to get setup with a group and I can't book as a single for Wente. You can email me at v@shoaps.com
    Hi,

I live in SF but the Ocean course at Half Moon Bay is pretty much my home track. I prefer playing nicer public courses and private courses over muni tracks. I don't mind paying extra. I just played Cinnabar Hills and that was pretty nice. I like Chardonnay a lot in Napa and play a lot of the better courses. How about you?

Valerie
    Oh and neither of the links you sent me took me to the discounted driver. I really appreciate the help and love this site but im new and any help is appreciated
    sorry to be double checking that they are 100% but you are sure they are legit? I am about to pull the trigger and want to make sure. Im not in anyway knocking your cred. thx for the heads up
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back