Recent content by dragnframe

1. D

WTB: Mini Driver or Cobra Amp Cell

Looking to try a 12 degree mini driver May also look at a Cobra Amp Cell. Thanks
  2. D

Help me. Confused on club fitting.

So my question is, can stainless club be fitted? I've been told stainless won't hold a bend. That it has a memory and you are wasting money if someone tryst to bend them.as it won't hold. Now,today I was told that you could with no problem up to, I believe he said 1.5 degree. Anything more...
  3. D

You think I can find a set of new bio cell somewhere?

Looking to see if I can get lucky enough to find a set of Bio cell irons new somewhere. Any ideas on who might have some still in stock?
  4. D

Which clubs?

Looking to get a new set of clubs. The bad part is I wont have the funds for a custom set of forged irons. I am looking to get a set of off the shelf irons probley form my local sports store. Leaning towards the cobra fly z which they have on sale for $259.99. But what else should I look at. I...
  5. D

FS. Nike tour performance pants new with tags. size 34/34

Feel free to shoot me an offer. May be up for a trade for a gps watch, can put money with if needed. Received some pants as a gift from my wife a week or so back and finally got around to putting them on to go golf and found out either 1. I have gained weight or 2. Nike pants run small...
  6. D

Best Gps watch?

Looking at maybe trying a watch out. Things I know I want, 1: Be able to tell time read that some don't actually have the time on them 2: Be able to display front, center , back, without having to toggle through different screens 3: Easy to read, Not sure if they make them with color screens...
  7. D

Anybody know where to get youth golf shoes? Looking for size 11.

Having a hard time finding some shoes for my boy. Looking for a size 11 youth. If you know any place let me know. Thanks
  8. D

Any one attending the golf shoe at the I X center?

Any one going to make it there this weekend. Went last had a good time, so will be returning this year.
  9. D

WTB: Anybody have a driver shaft laying around? (.335)

Trying to help a friend who doesn't have alot of money for equipment. He has a passion for the game and has started to do work for the course just to be able to play,since they don't charge him to play for all the stuff he does. I have gave him some items I had that I wasn't using. He is short...
  10. D

Anybody else have terrible experience with rock bottom golf?

Just wondering if anybody else has a simple of the terrible customer service from rock bottom golf?
  11. D

Best place to buy a decent lighted golf ball.

My home course has approached me about getting a round of night golf going. I am in search of some places that sell lighted golf balls. Anybody that has done this I am open to suggestions you might have. Also how to these golf balls play compared to regular balls. Thanks
  12. D

WTB: Looking to buy a bag boy revolver....

Looking to purchase a bag boy revolver. If have one sitting around make me a deal I cant refuse.
  13. D

Best bag for oversize grips?

Looking at what is out there for bags for clubs with jumbo grips. Prefer a cart bag as I never walk. So tell me what are some good ones to look at. Thanks
  14. D

The Memorial guide for two rookie attende's

Me and my wife will be attending the Memorial this coming sunday. I have went 1 time but it was along time ago with some friends, and they knew what was going on so I just followed and did what they did. Is there things we can or cant take in with us? Is there a way you are allowed into the...
  15. D

Wanna try a hybrid. Which one of these should I try?

Think I wanna try a hybrid but want something that is forgiving and easy to hit. Is anyone of these good ones to try? Thanks. http://www.3balls.com/product-productid/459369/COBRA-MENS-BAFFLER-T-RAIL-WOODS-UTILITY-RH-USED...
Back