Recent content by drp3434

1. drp3434

DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

I haven’t played there in over a year. Joined a club for 2023 but I did go the range at fossil this week. Moving half hour away in three months so I won’t play it a ton but hope to get out there again soon. I enjoy the course, it’s fair but pretty tough.
  2. drp3434

Happy Birthday Thread

Back at ya!
  3. drp3434

Will Callaway take minority stake in Jon Rahm LIV team? 🤔

This is wild and would really shake things up, so naturally I hope it happens.
  4. drp3434

Will Callaway take minority stake in Jon Rahm LIV team? 🤔

This doesn't seem that far out of line based on some of your food takes.
  5. drp3434

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2023 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

They become hard to remember when you almost hit so many people so frequently.
  6. drp3434

Well freaking done Team Legacy. You guys crushed it all week. 👏
  7. drp3434

Enjoy the day today. Soak in as many moments as you can. Emotions are gonna hit you hard as hell after the round is over.
  8. drp3434

I think @PWinterCG almost got in fisticuffs with him last year
  9. drp3434

Oh boy, Clive. Get ready for stunning beauty you've never seen before. #7 😍
  10. drp3434

NEWS The Golf Ball Roll Back Becomes Official

Also, if I had to guess, I'd put money that ball manufacturers will be able to continue to innovate balls optimized for different swings to mitigate losses. I play a chrome soft, but if I played a pro v1x I would hit it further, based on real life play on course. But I'd assume both those balls...
  11. drp3434

NEWS The Golf Ball Roll Back Becomes Official

Dumb but won't impact my enjoyment in the game in any way. And it's so far out, I'll see what's up when 2030 gets here.
Back