Recent content by DThacker7

1. DThacker7

Luke Kwon Golf

I just recently heard about this guy Luke Kwon. Has anybody on here tried his program? It seems like an interesting idea, but I have no idea if it would actually help me or not. https://lukekwongolf.com/
  2. DThacker7

ISO Bushnell Watch Charger

The charger that I had for my Bushnell Neo XS recently broke. Does anybody have an extra one laying around that they would like to get rid of? Playing golf without knowing the distance sucks.
  3. DThacker7

Fubuki Alpha 3 wood shaft

A person at my local golf course is selling his Titleist 915 3 wood that has a Fubuki Alpha shaft in it for $225. I am pretty sure that the Fubuki is a really nice shaft, but I tried doing some research and couldn't find anything. Do any of you guys know anything about it? My handicap is around...
  4. DThacker7

Titleist 915 D2 Driver Head

Hi, I'm looking to buy a Titleist 915 D2 Driver Head in 9.5 degrees. If anybody has one that they're looking to sell, I'd be happy to buy it from you.
  5. DThacker7

In the market for a new driver shaft

I'm looking to buy a new shaft for my driver. I bought a Titleist 910 the winter of a year and a half ago. I used the driver that following spring and summer and hit it dead straight 9/10 times. But this summer it's been different. With all of my other clubs I hit a mid draw that sometimes turns...
  6. DThacker7

WTB: Titleist AP2's

I think I'm going to be buying some AP2's from second swing sometime soon, but before I do that, I wanted to see if anybody in here has any they want to sell. If any of you guys have any, feel free to PM me or respond to this thread.
  7. DThacker7

WTB: Titleist 910 or 913 d3 driver

What the title says.
  8. DThacker7

FT/FS: Taylormade Stage 2 3 Rescue 19 degree

I'm looking to trade or sell this Taylormade 3 hybrid. I would like around $150 OBO for it. If you have an Adams Super S 3 hybrid that you would like to trade I would be up for that. The club is in good condition and has nothing wrong with it. Original shaft. I've had it for about a month and I...
  9. DThacker7

SeeMore Putters Thread

Got my Si4 yesterday! I got to try it out for the first time and I went 48 40 for an 88 with 29 putts. I have a little trouble with 30 feet plus putts but that's to be expected with a new putter. Very happy with it.
  10. DThacker7

What are you drinking right now?

Mark Steffenhagen for everybody!
  11. DThacker7

Any good courses?

My family and I are going on a camping trip through the whole West Coast this August. My mom said that because I won't be able to go golfing at the course in town for a month that I can find some courses during the trip to play. It would be great if you guys could recommend some nice courses...
  12. DThacker7

The One Question Answer Thread

This is a thread where if you have a question that just has a few answers, you can post here and ask a question instead of creating a new thread. Let me start it off. Are there any drivers that are extremely forgiving but still go a decent distance? I'm getting a new driver and I'm trying to...
  13. DThacker7

Lag Putting

What's the best thing I can do to improve my lag putting? It's terrible right now.
Back