Recent content by DudeMott

1. D

For Sale Original SkyTrak w/ FMJ - $1200

Looking to sell my original SkyTrak that I purchased in Oct 2022. Selling because I upgraded to a Bushnell Launch Pro. Comes with SkyTrak, full metal case, charging cable, and paperwork. $1200 shipped OBO
  2. D

Contest: Win Your Choice of Callaway JAWS!

The Chrome is the way to go.
  3. D

Arccos issues starting the round on course I play weekly

Yea I ran into the same issue this weekend. I saw an update come out for the Arccos app saying they fixed the problem, but the funny thing is I think the update caused the problem. Also my after round stats are only showing 5 holes completed, but it still has the data for all 18 holes.
  4. D

THP Limited Series: Item #4 Collab with Travis Mathew

Great point. Grabbed a second one while I still could.
  5. D

This is a first for me. Glad I got one.
  6. D

And the truth finally comes out lol.
  7. D

For Sale Callaway Mavrik 9* Stiff Shaft

SOLD!! Please lock this up.
  8. D

Got it. The alarm is set and I'm ready for tomorrow.
  9. D

This looks so good. Can someone DM me the AC membership coupon code, I couldn't find it anywhere.
  10. D

WTB 21* Stiff shafted hybrid

Check out Sub70. They have great hybrids for essentially the used price of the other guys. Plus you can demo them before you buy.
  11. D

WTB 28-30* hybrid

Crown is gloss, and it does not have any type of crown alignment in case it matters. But you can demo the 4hy for $20 ($120 initially with $100 refunded upon return) to see if it’s a good fit before buying. Give their customer service a call and chat with them, they are fantastic to work with.
Back