Recent content by Dumbazz42

1. Dumbazz42

Tampa Bay - Relocation

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Much appreciated.
  2. Dumbazz42

Tampa Bay - Relocation

Hi all, I am considering a relocation to Tampa Bay, but I’m not familiar with the area. In looking for a home, a good Golf Club would be our main priority. Some things that would be appealing to us as a family would be a monthly rate below 600 (we are a family of 4) , and also potentially a...
  3. Dumbazz42

Southern Florida - Coral Springs, Coconut Creek, Boca Raton

Hi. My family and I are contemplating a relocation to the areas mentioned above. We are interested in joining a Country Club, but we have a budget. I noticed some courses that demand anywhere from 50K to 90K up front, which is far too much for us. What we are comfortable with is...
  4. Dumbazz42

Bad Fit?

I was recently fitted for a set of Mizuno JPX 919 forged irons, with 5.5 Project XLZ shafts. At the fitting, the GC Quad was not properly registering my club head speed, but that was not a concern to me as I was only worried about ball flight, distance, spin, etc. Carry on the 7 iron was...
  5. Dumbazz42

Shaft Options

I am in the process of looking at new drivers. I have always used a stiff shaft, but lately I have been wondering if an X would be more appropriate. I know that I would be better served getting properly fitted, but I wanted to have a general knowledge base on the topic before I go in. I...
Back