Recent content by Dunn6253

1. Dunn6253

New England Members

I heard RI courses are only open to residents, have to show ID to get on the course. Hope it's not true.
  2. Dunn6253

FS: KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff Shafts

Have a set of shafts for sale that I never got around to using. I did install the 6 iron shaft in a Bridgestone DPC head so I am selling 3-5, 7-PW shafts. Paid $225 about a year ago for them. Asking $175 shipped.
  3. Dunn6253

I Need Some Help Please......

Would appreciate any and all comments guys. I know one thing I have been trying to work on is keeping my left arm straight as possible. Excuse my big belly and awful form. My miss is a hard slice. Normal ball flight is a little fade. Never hit a draw with the driver. Wow my swing is...
  4. Dunn6253

2014 Masters Scripting

Looks like Fowlers outfits were released today, looking forward to seeing what everyone else will be in. http://www.pgatour.com/equipmentreport/2014/03/24/rickie-fowler-masters-gear.html[/URL][/IMG]
  5. Dunn6253

How Much Annually on Golf?

Between membership dues, greens fees, equipment and everything else that goes into your golf game, what do you think you spend a year on golf? Hopefully significant others don't catch this topic!
  6. Dunn6253

Worst Player to Win a Major?

In your opinion, who is the worst golfer to win a major? Someone that played the best golf of their career for four rounds and just happened to be in a major, never to be heard from again or struggled to get to the top of a leader board consistently. Obviously they are not bad at golf if they...
  7. Dunn6253

Ever Catch a Cheat?

Have you ever caught someone blatantly cheating during a round? Did you confront them on it? I haven't caught anyone doing it on purpose, just a buddy or two that forgot a stroke or two during the course of a round.
  8. Dunn6253

Changing Clubs Too Often?

With all the tinkers here at THP, do you every think that changing out clubs as often as we do hurts our game instead of helps it? Maybe something to the effect of my swing never being able to get dialed in with one set of irons because I am constantly trying out a new set to game. Another one...
  9. Dunn6253

New England Members

I know we have a few members from Mass here, how many would like to meet up once the snow melts in the spring and get a round in together? Any ideas on courses where to play? Would love to get a few rounds in with some THPer's this year.
  10. Dunn6253

Remove a Course

If you could remove one course from the tour which one would it be and why? I know it is probably being relocated anyways, but I would get rid of Dove Mountain. The course does nothing for me visually. I also don't like how far they were driving the ball and rolling out of fairways into the...
  11. Dunn6253

WTB: Titleist Head Cover

WTB Titleist head cover for my 913 driver, I ripped my old one and would like to replace. If you have one, let me know if you want to part with it. A PM or post in the thread please. Thanks.
  12. Dunn6253

Kyle Thompson Clubs Stolen

Just read on twitter he got his clubs stolen out if his car last night. Sucks there is scum like that in the world we live in. Hope he gets them back and they find out who took them.
  13. Dunn6253

Awkward Situations?

Came across and awkward situation the other day when playing. We were on the 16th hole, a par 3, that is to the right of the tee box of the par 5 11th hole. I am waiting to hit my shot to the right of my green, when I hear fore. I duck for cover. Ball passes by, no problem. Fore again as I...
  14. Dunn6253

What Companies Support THP?

I saw on another thread where someone referenced only buying products from companies that support THP. And it got me thinking, what are those companies? Obviously Callaway, Taylor-Made, Cobra-Puma, and Bridgestone come to mind right away with their Morgan Cup support. So, what other...
  15. Dunn6253

Who Is Happiest the Season Is Over?

I know the tour championship is next week, but if you made this list chances are you aren't playing at East Lake next week anyways. Who in your opinion is glad to see 2013 coming to an end? I think a lot of votes are going to go Rory's way, and can't really blame them. What say you THP?
Back