Recent content by dupaloop3611

1. dupaloop3611

Taylormade 300 Mini Driver

I was told by someone who is sponsored by taylormade (swing coach/ social media influencer) that they already have the new version of mini made. just a matter of when they drop it
  2. dupaloop3611

Callaway Paradym Fairway Woods

Im between the standard 5w and the 5w TD. Wondering what would be better for most lies in the fairway and rough. Like the more versatile between the 2. Slightly disappointed the standard 5w doesnt come adjustable
  3. dupaloop3611

SWAG Putters Thread

You are all welcome for the free entertainment!!! LOL Anyone form this page going to Hazeltine in September? Just booked my flight
  4. dupaloop3611

SWAG Putters Thread

anyone have the swag dripping skull raw image? I want to overlay it onto a display
  5. dupaloop3611

SWAG Putters Thread

anyone from this group going to Hazeltine?
  6. dupaloop3611

SWAG Putters Thread

CotM details will come out to public on Jan 1. Price is up $100 on last year, and if youre in a taxed state add another $100 this year too. This year you cannot select driver or fairway. On those four releases you get either a driver, fairway, or hybrid cover now. I reached out to them and...
  7. dupaloop3611

SWAG Putters Thread

got the elite cover. sad to miss out on the game over putter. someone called me at time of release and i actually forgot for like 2 minutes lol
  8. dupaloop3611

SWAG Putters Thread

I did this monday, except I didnt have my shop pay signed in on that pc. as soon as I clicked checkout it put me into a line to checkout... going for everything today. mostly to try and trade something for the HO HO HO defaced.
  9. dupaloop3611

SWAG Putters Thread

struck out hard today. shop just didnt load the shipping info and the pay now button was grey. onto the next
  10. dupaloop3611

Project X RDX shaft

I must have the limited edition usa one
  11. dupaloop3611

SWAG Putters Thread

I'll trade you 3 covers for it lol
  12. dupaloop3611

SWAG Putters Thread

anybody want to do any trading of covers? pm me what you have available
  13. dupaloop3611

SWAG Putters Thread

handsome one with sound slot anyone? might be moving it soon.
  14. dupaloop3611

SWAG Putters Thread

Merica
Back