Recent content by dustin8538

1. dustin8538

Match Play on the Putting Practice Green

Yes, we will play $1 per hole and may have as many as 10 guys. Winner each round picks next hole. Hole out is what counts, otherwise would take too much time putting out. Fun, adds pressure and gets you dialed in
  2. dustin8538

Odyssey Ai One Cruiser Putters

I have the cruiser jailbird arriving today
  3. dustin8538

Club in your bag you WILL NOT replace this year?

Still rocking the ping g400 2 and 3 hybos with no plans of replacing any time soon
  4. dustin8538

I think I want a belt

Druh belts. Own like 6 of them
  5. dustin8538

What's the best free concert you've ever been to?

I am fortunate in the sense that I have been to many concerts and was paid to do so as I am a paramedic. I have worked many sporting events and concerts. The ones that come to mind are, Billy Joel, GNR, Rascal Flatts, Paul McCartney and many others. The best was GNR if I had to rank them.
  6. dustin8538

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: Edison Wedges

Currently play TM Hi toe 52-09, 56-10 and 60-10 Thanks
  7. dustin8538

WTB ISO Titleist fairway hybrid

I will send you something later today. I have a 915 17 degree hybo
  8. dustin8538

Do you call penalties on others?

Not a penalty on someone else per say..... Let me explain This past weekend I played in my club championship. We were a threesome so we kept each others scores separately. However I did keep a separate card for all the scores. At the end of the round we all signed cards. I shot a 75 and Dale...
  9. dustin8538

Putters on display at tour events

thats so cool!
  10. dustin8538

I love SC's and have had many of them but just cannot move to one. Odyssey just works for me and I have become quite the Callaway/Odyssey fanboy as of late
  11. dustin8538

Just curious. Did not know if they had to work out a deal or just grab what they liked and put it in the bag. I can imagine with SC's folks prolly want to hoard those with their value
  12. dustin8538

I am sure many of you have seen the clubs, specifically putters that various vendors have set up for demo at tour events. I will use Scotty Cameron for example. Can the tour players just come up, grab a new circle t, roll it and put it in the bag??? How does that work
  13. dustin8538

To Retrieve Or Not To Retrieve...

I have problems but golf balls are not one of them. Granted if I can see it and it is accessible of course I will snag it but outside of that it can stay where it is. As for snagging other balls, I am a ball snob and will not play any other ball than my current model so I really have no desire...
  14. dustin8538

Where Do You Purchase?

as of late the pro shop where I am a member. We get clubs at cost plus tax and shipping and all merchandise deeply discounted
  15. dustin8538

Past Iron Sets: What do you wish you could find a new set of?

Had a set TM TP MC's 2011 Version I wish I would have hung onto
Back