Recent content by dwchockey13

1. dwchockey13

SWAG Putters Thread

Ended up picking up the F5, the PM polo, and the stfu hat. Went to get the F5 for a buddy but he got it as well… guess it goes in my collection to collect dust till value goes up Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. dwchockey13

SWAG Putters Thread

I’m on the fence about renewing Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. dwchockey13

SWAG Putters Thread

Cool, I wasn’t in that one lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. dwchockey13

SWAG Putters Thread

Which page? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. dwchockey13

SWAG Putters Thread

They were $666.66 But only 7 reserved for nft with 150 people going for them… I did not hit Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. dwchockey13

SWAG Putters Thread

Yeah, Wife said they’re my Christmas present at $555…. Does that mean I can spend more and just tell her it’s $555 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. dwchockey13

SWAG Putters Thread

My guess was $555 as well which would put them cheaper than bokeh, and an instant buy… I also have a 1:1 trait so I can buy them at 11 cst so I’m hoping you’re right…. Did the dgap have the same customization? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. dwchockey13

SWAG Putters Thread

I wonder what these wedges are going to cost, I need new wedges so the timing is right…. But not if they are more than vokey wedges Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. dwchockey13

SWAG Putters Thread

Need it for your collection? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. dwchockey13

SWAG Putters Thread

I got the king Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. dwchockey13

SWAG Putters Thread

I’ll let you know which one I get Monday (mallet)…. I like them, but not my style Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. dwchockey13

SWAG Putters Thread

Pretty good couple of boxes for me Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. dwchockey13

SWAG Putters Thread

Picked up the hat and F5, that was an expensive swag weekend (3 pack and 2 pack mallet Friday as well) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. dwchockey13

SWAG Putters Thread

I may or may not have bought the 3 pack wood and 2 pack mallet Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. dwchockey13

SWAG Putters Thread

Let’s hope this helps recover some of the costs of my big cedar trip with swag with all those drops they had Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back