Recent content by dwchockey13

1. dwchockey13

Miura TC-201 Irons

Haven’t played often but I’m still honeymooning with these clubs. I need to get to the range and put serious practice into them but so far they have been fun to work with Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. dwchockey13

Un-Official Gathering at Mission Inn - Not associated with THP

You are... I hate Tapatalk sometimes. You’ll have the info before you read this Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. dwchockey13

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Played a little golf to break in the new irons. Ordered a 3H Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. dwchockey13

Miura TC-201 Irons

First round in the books with these and I’m already in love. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. dwchockey13

Un-Official Gathering at Mission Inn - Not associated with THP

These may be making the trip Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. dwchockey13

Time to break in the new miuras and edels Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. dwchockey13

Miura TC-201 Irons

And Incase anybody is curious how it compares to a P790... here it is next to my 7iron Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. dwchockey13

Miura TC-201 Irons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. dwchockey13

Fiancé has the clubs in hand and is on the way home. I’m on the way home from work. Can’t wait!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. dwchockey13

So we’ll have a little difference. I went edel Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. dwchockey13

These are shiny Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. dwchockey13

What wedges are you using now? Are we going to be matching in the entire bottom half of the bag? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. dwchockey13

Miura TC-201 Irons

Ya.... club champion closes at 5.... I get out of work one hour away at 5..... this should be interesting... wedges are being delivered as well at least Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. dwchockey13

Apple Pie Moonshine

I would like some real stuff next time your down here Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. dwchockey13

Miura TC-201 Irons

My irons will be arriving tomorrow! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in