Recent content by dynarider

1. dynarider

Callaway Warbirds.

Wally World was having a sale on these older balls a few months back, they were under $10 a dozen & I picked up a few dozen. I have played 3 rds with them so far & have yet to lose a single ball.....which is very very odd since I play some heavily wooded courses. Anyways I am liking them, they...
  2. dynarider

Distance increases since last fall.

Have played 4 rds so far this year & for some reason I am getting some damn good distance increases. Only differences between last fall & now are, I believe my body feels a lot better since the heart surgery & am porbably close to 95-100% which I hadn't been in years. Also dropped about 20 lbs...
  3. dynarider

Odd question I have never seen asked before.

When on vacation & using rental clubs I know they don't provide balls, but what about tee's? Thinking about what I need to pack just wondered if I should bring some? Don't want to buy any if I don't have too. Thinking about 3 sleeves of balls, a glove & a pocket full of tees. Not bothering with...
  4. dynarider

Diane, you need this.

Welcome to focalprice.com | The lowest Price for DS R4 lite,PSP Slim,Genuine Earphone,SONY EX71 EX082,PS2,Macbook Accessories etc.
  5. dynarider

Anyone seen these grips yet?

Black Widow Grips Website claims coming soon but that's been there for a few months now. I need..that's correct NEED to get a set for my wife.
  6. dynarider

Courses opening up tomorrow.

Strange weather we are having right now, mid 50's & gorgeous. Pretty much all the snow is gone & a few courses are opening up tomorrow. Closest one to my work is one of them, won't play tomorrow but looking at tuesday & may leave at noon:D Bag is loaded in my vehicle along with the cart, shoes...
  7. dynarider

High school, like it or hate it?

What are your memories/experiences from high school? Do you remember it fondly or do you despise the time spent there? I hated it & couldn't wait to graduate. Have never gone back & never will. My 30 year graduation reunion is coming up next year & I will do the same as did for the others...
  8. dynarider

Playing with rentals.

I am going to assume a few here have used rentals in the past, how was your ball striking & scoring vs playing with your own clubs? Headed to Ixtapa in april & don't want to bother with the hassle of bringing my clubs plus no need to worry about them being lost or stolen then. There are 2 golf...
  9. dynarider

Daredevil "sports".

which have you participated in? I have done a lot of track days aboard my motorcycles, scariest adventure was 170mph coming out of turn 4 at Daytona. That track is extremely bumpy & spooky. Bungee jumping, been there & done that numerous times. 1st time was about 22 years ago, I was Florida...
  10. dynarider

List your surgeries

Reading Due's recent hospital related postings got me thinking. What surgeries/hospilizations have you all had? Don't have to list little stuff like tonsils since most of us have been there & done that.
  11. dynarider

Superbowl pick.

Who you picking & why? I honestly feel it's a pretty evenly matched game & on paper possibly the Colts have the edge, but i'm going with the Saints because I always like the underdog.
  12. dynarider

Let's play the Favre retirement game.

Like the swallows returning to Capistrano & the running of the bulls we have our "will he retire or not" saga.
  13. dynarider

Who or what do you become when drinking?

Everyone tends to turn into someone different when they have been drinking, some folks become mean, others get all lovey dovey, some want to fight & others become major pitas. I tend to get real flirty, i'm typically a flirt by nature anyways but pour a few drinks in me & it becomes horrible...
  14. dynarider

Legal drug use...what have you had?

Not interested in any illegal crap, what have you had from Dr's, in hospitals, etc & how did you like it? What did it do you? I have had numerous surgeries & aside from 1 time I have never even felt myself going to sleep. Usually it's wide awake 1 second & then the next thing you know it's wake...
  15. dynarider

Dieting & weight loss.

Been involved with a biggest loser contest at work since Oct, to date I have lost 35 lbs, was up to 238 when it started. Unfortunately it looks like my boss will win since this is the final week & he had a 1.5 lb advantage based on percentage after the last weight in. Reason he will win is the...
Back