Recent content by EaglevsFalcon

1. EaglevsFalcon

Your Result on This Shot

Likely decapitation of some poor schmuck in the crowd.
  2. EaglevsFalcon

Happy Birthday Thread

Thank you!
  3. EaglevsFalcon

What College Fraternity where you in?

Kappa Delta Rho - Piit-Johnstown
  4. EaglevsFalcon

What did you shoot today?

My course is the same way. We always say, "If you are going to miss, miss by A LOT"
  5. EaglevsFalcon

Got out Friday night and shot -1 through 16 holes before darkness caught up to us. Drained 4 birdie putts over 20 feet that night. Played 9 more this evening and shot my PB for 9 holes there, a 3 under par 32! Im really happy where my game is going into the club championship this coming weekend.
  6. EaglevsFalcon

Who is the most underrated putter designer

Whoever makes the most 1/4 toe hang designs get my vote
  7. EaglevsFalcon

Shot even par 35 last night. Started bird-bird, but bogeyed #3. Made another birdie on #6 but then hit one in the trees on 7 and ended up with double. I missed two very makeable putts on 7 and 8 that could have gotten me back under par but oh well. I hit it pretty darn well all round. Im...
  8. EaglevsFalcon

Shot 39 in league on Tuesday. Wildly inconsistent round. Been having a strange ball flight where the ball has a good trajectory off the club but then just falls out of the sky super short of normal. Had an experiment session and made an adjustment. Went out last night to build on that...
  9. EaglevsFalcon

Shot 76-76 in a tournament this weekend, which was good for T-2nd net and 6th overall in the championship flight. I was the highest handicap in the flight so Im pleased with how it went. I hit the ball really well but my chipping was off and I didn't get up and down as much as I usually do...
  10. EaglevsFalcon

Hello from Colorado

Nevermind the old man 😉
  11. EaglevsFalcon

Hello from Colorado

Welcome! Where in Colorado? Im over in the western slope
  12. EaglevsFalcon

When It Goes South?

Nothing in particular. I can miss in any way on any particular day.
  13. EaglevsFalcon

Method to Reading Greens

Hahahaha. Kind of, sort of...but Im not THAT smart and I am WAY less of a Richard
  14. EaglevsFalcon

Method to Reading Greens

Pretty much, but then when it goes in, Im like and then everyone in the group is like then Im like
Back