Recent content by Easy8

1. Easy8

Win a day with Jason Dufner

http://www.tourapparel.com/day-with-jason.asp Included in the prize is a trip for 2 to TPC Sugarloaf, playing lessons and lunch with Jason and a round of golf at Sugarloaf golf course.
  2. Easy8

FS: Cleveland Smart Square 39" Almost Belly

Club is in excellent condition. Headcover is included. Looking for $125 shipped.
  3. Easy8

Interesting picture

This picture was posted a while back on a Facebook page for old Fort Worth, TX reminiscing. The story that was posted along with it is below.
  4. Easy8

"Old man" golf

I've been struggling for the last few weeks with some very inconsistent ballstriking, so for kicks today I tried out what I call "old man" golf, first on the range, then 4 holes on our regular course, then 9 on our par 3 (regular course was kind of jammed up so I just moved on to the par 3). I...
  5. Easy8

Webb Simpson interviews Bubba Watson at Murifield

http://www.golfchannel.com/media/live-from-the-open-championship-bubba-watson-071613/ Funny stuff. (Sorry, title should read Muirfield)
  6. Easy8

FS: Cleveland Classic XL 3 Wood 14 deg

Club is in like new condition. Has been hit about 30-40 times on the range. No sky marks or other visible blemishes. Headcover is included. Asking $155 which included shipping (continental US only). Any questions, feel free to ask.
  7. Easy8

Energy Drinks & Shots

Energy supplements tend to fall in 2 different categories for me. I don't drink coffee when I'm dragging as it gives me heartburn. My regular drink for that is Monster absolute zero and sometimes Rockstar zero carb. I typically only drink one per day. Other "healthy energy" supplements, like...
  8. Easy8

New hacker from TX

Howdy folks, I stumbled across this site looking for some reviews and found a lot of good info. This looks like a fantastic community so I went ahead and registered. I've been playing golf for just shy of 30 years now. Last year I moved to a house on a course and for the first time since high...
Back