Recent content by EBAL

1. E

Review XCaliber Rapid Taper Iron Shaft Review

Just a thought for Robin, perhaps having the shafts just plain ion-plated with separate stickers would be cheaper in production than having the shafts painted on. Plus if ever Robin decides to change the graphics later on, it's easier to just release updated stickers. I'll second the flat or...
  2. E

Sounds good. Thanks for the update. Would be nice if those who bought full sets would post their feedbacks here.
  3. E

Thanks Jman. Just wanted to hear the experience from others who have tried the demo sets. Also interested to hear from Popeye on the sub 60 gram driver shaft.
  4. E

Any updates from testers?
  5. E

How about having the shafts just ion-plated at the factory with no branding but comes with transparent stickers with the logo and writings on them. And if the user wants to install the stickers, they can orient them on top of the shaft, under the shaft or whatever way they wish. Best of both...
  6. E

@Jman, what swingweights are you getting with the RT75-S?
  7. E

I agree the ion looks great and makes it stand out. Easily blends with a variety of head and grips colors. I wish they would use a more modern font instead of the script-like font which makes it look "old fashioned". The first line of XCaliber shafts around 2010-2012 had simple color schemes and...
  8. E

What's the raw length of the iron shafts? Will they work on a 17deg hybrid at 41.5" playing length? If so, what would be the trimming instructions for hybrids?
  9. E

Any hybrid and fairway wood shafts in the works?
Back