Recent content by echico

1. echico

Breaking Down Ballyhack Hole #14

This hole suited my eye very well. Shamble par, Alt Shot par net bird, Best ball birdie. I took 2 tee shots here and you could probably put a towel down to where the shots ended up. Hybrid to the cart path going up to the green and wedge in. The first time I played the hole I had no idea...
  2. echico

The Official 2024 NFL Thread

3. echico

@mikeg_74 👀
  4. echico

Nike/Jordan golf shoes: Embrace the crazy.

Another pair
  5. echico

Jets released new unis. Lions are leaked. Texans release next week.
  6. echico

Do you underestimate how much the golf ball changes things?

So being fit with range balls is not a good idea? LOL, the first thing I talk to the fitter about is what ball I use and then tell them I am open to change the ball if they think that is something that is causing an issue with fitting. I haven't had to change the ball in a fitting yet but I do...
  7. echico

2024 Data Experience Extra Rounds Thread

Yup Harbor Pines sounds good for the 11th. It is close enough to Hidden Creek that we can play anytime really as long as we are done with round and drinks and stuff around 3ish. I say 3ish because @Scooby45 is a hugger and it will take us some time to get out of there. :ROFLMAO...
  8. echico

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Data Experience with Shot Scope

We will see. This weekend at Wekopa with AZTHP, next weekend I fly out to Bandon Dunes for a 2 man tournament (4 rounds), then get back to fly out to Hidden Creek. I will be battle tested for sure. After the Data Experience I have AZTHP Team Championship. Will be golfed out for about an hour...
  9. echico

Jank+Nate-Fest 2024 (April 2024 in PHX)

I believe it is Cholla on Saturday and Saguaro on Sunday.
  10. echico

Breaking Down Ballyhack Hole #13

It was funny in Alt shot to see this hole @Junkyard not wanting to screw up your shot and @jbb2388 a couple of holes back not want to screw up my shot. Some real puckering moments. :ROFLMAO:
  11. echico

Wasting Time?

I have been an instructor at my workplace for over 20 years. I have taught a ton of classes to a lot of people who think they are smarter than me and some that are in another stratosphere of knowledge. I learned early on to let folks get there soapbox moment of how they understand a topic so I...
  12. echico

Breaking Down Ballyhack Hole #13

It is a fun/nervy tee shot but this green is insanity. If I remember correctly @rlew stuck one in tight for a net ace in Alt Shot. https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/index.php?threads/live-update-thread-the-2023-budget-golf-championship-with-bag-boy.8952224/post-11526091
  13. echico

I go for it every time. Lots of scores....
  14. echico

Nice. Making it around that course with the same ball is not easy. There are some tricks to the trade of that course and some lines you would not expect. I wouldn't call it under-rated as it is generally considered in the top 3 public courses in the Phoenix area. It does host US Open...
  15. echico

Will look forward to further comments about Southern Dunes. One of my favorite courses in the area.
Back