Recent content by Edward

1. E

HZRDUS a yellow Smoke in Fairway?

The Cobra Big Tour speedzone came with Smoke Yellow as stock shaft, found it to be a good combo! Got myself the Radpseed Big Tour this year with the Rdx Blue, which should be a shaft very similar to the Smoke yellow and I love the combo. The Smoke Yellow is however slightly counter balanced...
  2. E

TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 Wedges

I was happy with gapping PW, GW and SW from last wedge set so just made sure they were on par with my old Mizuno (which also was +0,5), ended up being 0,5 inch longer than specified TM standard.
  3. E

Mine are actually 0,5 inch longer and while full shots were no issues right out of the box the feeling during chipping was a bit off and will require some adoption from my end. Nothing strange though after playing the same wedges for 5 years.. Oh, that's a killer combo! 🔥 Satin with satin? Ye...
  4. E

Picked up my custom order of the MG3s today! Season is starting to come to an end here aldready but had to give them a try in the practice area. Got myself a 52 & 58 in satin and all I got to say is Wow - consistency really is A+ with these wedges :love: Above is some humble bragging and praise...
  5. E

Cobra RADSPEED Fairway Woods and Hybrids

Had the Big Tour on launch monitor and must say I'm very impressed with the consistent ball speed even on mishits, only 3-4 mph apart from pretty weak heel misses to middled bombs - key to not have any surprises during the round.
  6. E

very consistent results with the MG3s. Approach shots within 130 yards is an area of my game that could be improved - will be interesting to see whether the MG3s will help out in this matter.
  7. E

Hit a few yesterday in headwind yesterday - piercing bullets 🔥 Click that button! FWIW the Rdx Blue shaft completely changed it for me - from average with Motore F1 to excellent.
  8. E

Big Tour was on fire today! Makes life stress-free from tee - all tee 6 shots well in play even though strikes weren't perfect. Also had a good one from fw on par-5 to secure easy birdie. Might need to start eyeing that Radspeed driver as well...
  9. E

Order placed after demoing the MG3s today, just as with the MG2s I loved the interaction with the ground. Went with the Satin finish, was very settled on the black finish after seen all the badass photos online. However in person the black finish to me had sort of a visual effect which made the...
  10. E

I picked the Big Tour for a different reason, a 3w with certain features, but believe it's characterics shine through as a mini-driver as well. It's low spin but high launching, however still manage to keep that penetrating flight without balloning, this was important for me since I play a lot...
  11. E

Finally received my Big Tour this week and completely onboard with leaving driver at home. 5/6 shots today during first round were striped. Rdx blue in the Big Tour is a golden combo for me! 🔥
  12. E

Oh the pain! Went to pick up my new 3w after 3 weeks of waiting - immediately sees it's the wrong shaft, 60g instead of 70g... No shadow to fall over Cobra though since it was ordered by as 60g from the retailer
  13. E

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

Best descirption of this driver! Was fitted for 3w this weekend and with 5 minutes left I just decided to try the driver as well. Was hitting bombs straight away! Radspeed @ 9 w/ RDX Blue 70 6.5 - such a good combo. 165-166 bs, 2200rpm, 12-13 launch with 1.48 smashfactor on average with...
  14. E

So today was the day to decide what would be the new 3w in my bag. Had done some self tests on a indoor monitor a few weeks ago at which Cobra Big Tour and Mizuno St-Z were the strongest contenders. Today I had scheduled time with a Cobra rep to do some in depth testing outdoors. Main criterias...
  15. E

Mizuno ST-Z Fairway Woods

Thanks for your input! Ye what I loved about the ST Z was the easy to launch yet flat flight with the right amount of spin. For me 3w is about control and ST-Z was sitting just in that right 3200-3300rpm window with close to 45 degree landing angle. Should be a great recipe for both secure tee...
Back