Recent content by Elmave

1. Elmave

The Basketball Tournament

U B wins advances to the semi finals tomorrow this is great
  2. Elmave

The Pets Thread

So sad, even as time passes you never stop missing them and all the good times. They live on in our memories.
  3. Elmave

ANNOUNCEMENT The First Dream Foursomes Winner

Congratulations this sounds like such an awesome event. What a cool thing to wake up to.
  4. Elmave

101: Jaws MD5 Grind Bible

Great explanation of the various grinds. I have been playing the PM Grind 58 degree out of green side bunkers and flops around the green. I have found for me it is the best wedge I have ever hit out of the sand and for whatever reason really works for me. Our bunkers in the Northeast and the...
  5. Elmave

Which Callaway Apex Would You Choose?

DCB 4,5,6 Standard 7,8,9,P,AW.
  6. Elmave

Nate Oats at the game supporting his former UB players just such a class act and great guy. On ESPN right now.
  7. Elmave

Looking forward to this game tonight it should be a good one.
  8. Elmave

Callaway Epic Speed and Epic Max Drivers and Fairway Woods

Saturday night picked up an Epic Max Driver ( 9 degrees set to 10 ) and a Ping g425 Max (10.5) for my brother in law who belongs to the same club as me and we have played a lot of golf together to try Sunday morning. He hasn't upgraded his driver in years and plays a Ping G20. He has talked...
  9. Elmave

Help me pick a new (ish) driver!

This is a great driver, sounds perfect for what you are looking for.
  10. Elmave

First Look: Callaway Apex 21 Irons

I went with the stock True Temper Elevate ETS 95 steel. They feel great and am very happy with them and great in the Apex 21's.
  11. Elmave

CONTEST The Birthday: The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

I have never had the pleasure of meeting you @JasonFinleyCG but it is clear from everything you have said and everything that has been said here at THP about you that you are truly a living legend and im guessing a pretty fun guy to be around hence , Happy Birthday Dude Finley.
  12. Elmave

First Look: Callaway Apex 21 Irons

Responding to your post. @Golfmasta69 ( forgot to hit reply lol ) i went with the 5 and 6 DCB and standard 7 - AW. I had both the 16’s and 19’s. I found the 19’s to be an improvement overall from the 16’s and i can say the same for the 21’s. I am happy with the current combo and the feel...
  13. Elmave

UB with the win. Beat Xavier
  14. Elmave

Errick Mccollum doing a great job with commentary in The Basketball Tournament. Sounds like a guy with a future in broadcasting or coaching. He really gets the game. Enjoying his comments tonight in the UB Xavier game.
  15. Elmave

GRIP CHECK! What’s in the bag?

The Tour Velvet Align came on my Epic Max LS. Liked it so much put it on all my clubs +2 wraps. My putter grip is the Golf Pride Pro Only cord 81cc green. I really like this putter grip and feel like I've never putted better.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in