Recent content by Elmave

1. Elmave

The Official 2024 NFL Thread

The market going where it is going makes getting a great receiver in the draft and having them for four years on a rookie contract super valuable. I hope the Bills trade up and get one . I also cant imagine a team in the top ten trading out of that position if they can get one of the top 3...
  2. Elmave

What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

They just got in Callaway Weather Series hoodies at the Club. Picked one up. Without a doubt the most comfortable and non restrictive golf sweatshirt i have ever worn just super comfortable. Perfect for cool/cold weather.
  3. Elmave

The Official 2023 - 2024 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

I agree . I always liked Lindy. I think he is exactly what this team needs.
  4. Elmave

Accepted into the LSU Graduate School of Banking

Very cool , congrats
  5. Elmave

The Official 2023 - 2024 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Sabres hire Lindy Ruff
  6. Elmave

2024 Better You Fitness Thread

Lol i think ill toss these around for a little while
  7. Elmave

Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Same weather here and the course is already pretty wet. Lol either way i am playing Saturday and Sunday.
  8. Elmave

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

I am amazed at how forgiving this driver is and the results on off center hits. I thought the Paradym X was forgiving but this is another level. And well struck drives are amazing as well. And something about how solid contact feels. Used a Chrome Tour X for 9 last night really liked it with...
  9. Elmave

NBA 2023 - 2024

It is amazing to me how all pro sports have embraced betting. The money must be huge but agree it could very well come up more with players not to mention what about referees. I dont think this is a good thing. Im also seeing people making all kinds of bets . They are creating a whole new group...
  10. Elmave

NBA 2023 - 2024

I t was a great run. That team was fun to watch.
  11. Elmave

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Weekend got washed out. Got out for 9 tonight. Cart path only , fairways wet and no roll. The good news is i was hitting fairways and still getting good distance. This driver is every bit forgiving as advertised if not better .On another note first time i played with the Chrome Tour X. It felt...
  12. Elmave

The Liv Golf Rumor and News Thread

I agree i just think “ The straw that stirs the drink” is a classic line and lol I'm a Red Sox fan
  13. Elmave

I like watching them play particularly Bryson to see what he is going to do. But not enough to search somewhere to watch them other than the Majors particularly around here when the weather is great and i want to be outside golfing or doing something. Ill say as i have said in the past i like...
  14. Elmave

Love you saying Tiger “Is the needle”. Perfect. Reminds me of Reggie Jackson saying “I am the straw that stirs the drink”
Back